• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

*Grabs a random medal, and tosses it in the bin*

I have enough achievements in this RP, and this one isn't significant enough :P

Anyway, have we decided on where we're to go next? Since moutain->Halton seems to be the direction we're headed.

And if Eric doesn't respond soon, I'm having Reika attack them XD

*Grabs a random medal, and tosses it in the bin*I have enough achievements in this RP, and this one isn't significant enough :PAnyway, have we decided on where we're to go next? Since moutain->Halton seems to be the direction we're headed.And if Eric doesn't respond soon, I'm having Reika attack them XD

I thought it was Mountain -> Port town -> Islands?

We're apparently sending Irina ahead to scout. I find myself actually looking forward to a Phoenix monologue. Well, not so much looking forward to it as wanting plot to advance.

I think having Reika attack would just slow things down.

@ Stuff

I need to catch up, and then I'll post Irina's ... what the hell? Is she supposed to just scout ahead or something? And even if she does, what's to stop Cuddles from spawning bandits anyway and ruining Irina's reputation as a spotter? Furthermore, can someone please shut me up before I give her anymore ideas-*shot*

... Since when does a village in the middle of nowhere have a pally? Wasn't planning on fighting, anyways.

Thing is, I'd need to introduce her pretty quickly, introducing her in Halton, is going to most likely make the group have a "wanted" status there as well XD

And her randomly popping up in a mountain seems weird. Port's a possibility, but there's no chance of her tracking the group down once you're on boat.

@Kai, minor thing but it actually said Helios to Near, not Near to Helios.

He took out two books and a necklace. There was a pouch of gold and a letter. He read the envelope. "From Helios to Near" Helios read. "Near huh" the girl said. "That must be your name". Helios looked at the letter. "Near huh". "Im Near". He looked back at the girl. "Who are you"?

Edited by Kanami

Thing is, I'd need to introduce her pretty quickly, introducing her in Halton, is going to most likely make the group have a "wanted" status there as well XD

And her randomly popping up in a mountain seems weird. Port's a possibility, but there's no chance of her tracking the group down once you're on a boat.

She'll find a way.

BTW, what happened to those cavs with Kamilla?

@Kai, minor thing but it actually said Helios to Near, not Near to Helios.

That was what i was intending first but that would imply that Helios was his name. Therefor i kept it as an unsent letter.

@ Wanted status: I think Nady has a point. Whatever we do we wont be able to get rid of it. Just because Harold said it is okay doesnt mean that it is. There is something called the justice system which usually has more power over a representative. Or in FE land we screw the judicial branch

Edited by Kai

Will have Irina return to group in next post.

@ Kai

It's more about getting them off our backs than actually being "cleared" at this point. Running is one way, but don't be surprised if a certain blond pegasus knight shows up out of nowhere and kicks Damian in the nads for lying to her.

Edited by Phoenix

Unsent letter is fine, and that's what I thought it was, I thought you'd done it intentionally to have Tania mistake his name, but the latest post said

That letter said from Near to Helios. Near could be Helios. Helios looked at the man for a second. "I dont know you" Helios said.

And hence the reason I said it was minor. :/ You people don't read do you? :/

@Snike: Depends on how our wonderful GM plans to play things out, if he tries to play the name clearing crap he has planned, then I'm playing my Kamilla/Cav card. And the Cav's a Phoenix Nady Npc:P It has a name, close enough. And before people start complaining, this name clearing crap doesn't make much sense to even Phoenix and Cynthia. (though they might be willing to go through with it, don't know). So for the moment, they're in limbo.

@Viveka kicking Damian in the nads

I wouldn't mind, infact I'd fully support the idea, someone has to teach that monster to be calm sooner or later, and it's either Viveka's foot or Reika's dagger

Edited by Kanami

@ Kai

It's more about getting them off our backs than actually being "cleared" at this point. Running is one way, but don't be surprised if a certain blond pegasus knight shows up out of nowhere and kicks Damian in the nads for lying to her.

The dumb blonde is going to return? :sweatdrop:

Oh okay thats fine

But like i was saying Harold < Justice

@ Nady: That was a typo.

Edited by Kai

@ Wanted status: I think Nady has a point. Whatever we do we wont be able to get rid of it. Just because Harold said it is okay doesnt mean that it is. There is something called the justice system which usually has more power over a representative. Or in FE land we screw the judicial branch

:D History lesson!

See, Kai, in the medieval time period, there's this thing called 'absolute power' in play. What it basically meant was that the king could do as he pleased, like pardon criminals, or throw his opponents into jail for no reason other than that he disliked them, without input from the public. So, if Harold put in a word to the king, then yes, he could very well do that. We're not dealing with democracy, here. King's word is law. Remember that.

@Phoenix: I occasionally feel the need to combat your girl-craziness with some sort of similar rant of my own. Unfortunately, I can't come up with anything convincing enough to bother you, in either direction.

(I considered suddenly being obnoxiously bi, but figured that wouldn't really bother properly...)

@Name clearing crap: Yeah, I don't see Elyisima stopping trying to kill us until after we've saved the world... (Or after someone does a really good job of convincing them we're dead. Except none of the characters are probably able to pull off a proper fake job, and mindwiping is eh.)

@Harold: Oh he could probably pull it off if he really wanted to. But he doesn't. Katie's name he'll clear, but he'd as soon as kill her terrorist friends himself.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Yep. I just said it was possible. Trying to set straight that Harold>>>>>>>>>System, if he so pleases.

@Dumb Blonde comment: You just painted a bull's eye on yourself.

:D History lesson!

See, Kai, in the medieval time period, there's this thing called 'absolute power' in play. What it basically meant was that the king could do as he pleased, like pardon criminals, or throw his opponents into jail for no reason other than that he disliked them, without input from the public. So, if Harold put in a word to the king, then yes, he could very well do that. We're not dealing with democracy, here. King's word is law. Remember that.

Only problem with that is, we're not exactly friends with Harold or the king, which means they completely lack motive to do so. Furthermore, Percy's probably already conveyed to Harold about Esphyr holding Katie hostage, and while Harold is the most inconsistent character so far, if he's going to shrug that off and pretend it's nothing and still help the group...... well Reika just learned fire magic.

Ninja'd XD

Edited by Kanami

@ Kiryn

What? It's mating season ... I think. I'll be back to normal once my birdy hormones go into remission ... I think :/

@ Snike

*sigh* I know -_-

@ Kiryn again

Bi? Please for the love of God don't! Nothing's more discouraging than anyone resembling Heather :sob:

@Nade and Kai, mostly Kai: ...

Read the post above Nade's.

I just made the point that it's possible. Highly unlikely, but possible.

@Hero dilemna: Mindwipe to up-B. Too good.

Or, we could ally ourselves with Halton.

Edit: Is the Kelas sprite done?

Edited by Snike