Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Yeah, we found ourselves a back up medic.

@ Alch: That's what I thought it was. I guess you're right.

Edited by Snike

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Morning folks

@ Dreams

Hahahaah! No Cynthia today, though it's never consecutive anyway. Instead me and some dreamland folks figured out why it's not a good idea to keep a military battle tank controlled by an AI that thinks it's a dog as a pet.

@ Time skippage vs Supports

We neva get to suppoat! Neva! >_<

@ Psychout

Curse Cess' hairstyle. It looks fine in GBA style, but in FE10 style he looks like he's cosplaying Gohan(DBZ) :/

I'll send you the pic really quick.

Caught up, with a bit of surprise. Kanami has the chance to make a friend. Woah. But since it's still night time, there's not much I could post.

@Phoenix That sounds......intresting? I had a dream I was in an orphanage, met the characters from xxxHolic, and had weather controlling powers. 3 creepy dreams, 1 night.

Edited by psychout50

I don't mind timeskipping soon. Mountain hiking is a chance to chat anyway, assuming we aren't constantly being bombarded by wyverns.

Morgan will not move! If Nady wants a bickering partner though, there are lots of things for Reika to "discuss" with Morgan and Charlotte, so yeah.

@ Snike

It's not what it looks like

@ Psychout

What does blood smell like?

@ Arguing with other people's characters

If they're dumb enough to start a fight, my characters will simply roll with it, except Iso ... he'll probably walk away. That's why Viveka needs to join. She actually like to argue ... well not argue, but rather win arguments, and she'd happily stick to a crappy convo.

Why do we need either of them necessarily?

I kind of doubt the scent would end up traveling all the way down the mountain, especially to the point where it's detectable by humans.

I've smelled blood before, but it's never had a scent that I can really find. Maybe I wasn't bleeding enough :/

If Kelas killed something up there, she needs to run like hell. The mountain wyvern's aren't scavengers, but she's hunting on their turf. They're likely to come to claim that carcass.

Missed the joke. Actually, it's Alfalfaeris who killed something, so he'd better run.

Nade's giving us a few pages of respite.

Alch, if you want to have support building, now's the time.

The Phoenix is too busy to keep an eye out for jokes. He is organizing events and spriting. (and is about to go stretch)

Tell Dark Sage to get Alf and Reika out of there before they get flanked.

Edited by Phoenix

The Phoenix is too busy to keep an eye out for jokes. He is organizing events and spriting. (and is about to go stretch)

Speaking of which, how goes it?

Yeah, so, odds on Alf and Reika getting attacked?

@ Spriting

Pretty good, fixing up Cess' last issues before I move on to Eric. (Also got permission to post Kelas though I still have to change her posture slightly when I get the chance)

@ Chances of getting attacked

... Alf, look behind you :mellow:

XD

Okay in a percentage format:

Odds of being attacked: 60%

Odds of surviving attack: 15% unaided and 75% chance aided

... Why didn't I get Eric to go pick up a wyrmslayer in the village?

Also, :D. Can't wait to see the two.

5% chance on Kanami baking us a pie. 100% of that pie being poisonous/something gross like Boysenberry.

No, there'd be gasoline in that pastry. And she would leave instructions to reheat it. Geez. >.>

@ Snike

I'll post them pretty soon, like maybe in half an hour.

@ Psychout

You're sure there's nothing else you want changed? It's going up soon :D

@ For those that don't understand why wyverns would doggedly pursue anyone that comes along. I'll explain that now.

In the article I mention that wyverns are territorial. That is pretty much all inclusive of known territorial behaviors; chasing people out, keeping others from hunting in their territory, venturing beyond their territory to try to do a little annexing and testing the waters, etc. They are territorial to an extreme, so until you guys are out of the mountains, be on your guard, and do whatever Irina says.

I can't imagine fighting wild wyverns to be that much more difficult than fighting wyvern riders, to be perfectly honest.

This is not to say we should go out of our way to piss them off or anything, but that in the (likely) event that we do, I don't see why the group would be any more intimidated than normal.

Edit: Also, pysch, while I'm flattered that you mentioned waiting for me to time skip, honestly, I'd probably be better able to integrate after a time skip by this point. Missed too much stuff to really do any justice at making up at it.

Edited by Balcerzak

@ timeskip: Again, Alch's call, IMO.

As for the wyverns, just give Arrin Bolting, and they're screwed.