• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I never edited it out.

It wasnt there after i finished the post. Then i saw an edit tag over there. I thought you pulled a Nady.

@ Cynthia: Lolno. Helios will get his memory back by seeing a certain someone

@ Ether: It pawned the wyvern and followed after

@ Cynthia (Again) : Lets hope its not on our side :sweatdrop:

@ Phych: How can Helios be on the floor if she just healed him? Im going to ignore that post until i get a valid explanation

Edited by Kai

@ Snowy

If you want clarity, just know this.

We're all running away, and there are no bulls chasing us, only the sleek mountain wyverns you've seen in FE8. Since no one can decide, I'll determine the safety distance.

EDIT:

Also, HIT THE PREVIEW BUTTON guys. You won't have to edit nearly as often if you do.

... competing over who gets to save Charlotte ... typical :P

Edited by Phoenix

@Ether

It's a bull, get over it ya'whinin'pansy.

Healing cue is Humans>Horses>Kiev>Helios>Ulfrhahn

*Is happy Sage decided not to be a hero*

I have no idea what you lot are doing, though I did expect a bit more then a quick raid while passing through the pass.

@Char

I think Psych/Cynthia might have organised something between them, or at least Cess seems to have taken the noble deed unto himself.

Edited by Kanami

@Kai I didn't fight your wyvern. I fought the one that scared Charlotte.

News: This has become the longest chapter pages wise.

Edited by psychout50

@ Nady: Dumb Kai is dumb. Dumb Kai spawn Bull without permission. Bull is not bull. Bull belong to Phoenix.

@ Phych: The one that attacked Charolete was the one that Helios attacked

Edited by Kai

@ Nady: Dumb Kai is dumb. Dumb Kai spawn Bull without permission. Bull is not bull. Bull belong to Phoenix.

I could of told you that :/

Just wishing the bulls would actually do something other then sit around and sleep >_<

@ Bulls

If you want to fight both bulls then there is one condition. Someone must die in the battle. There's no way a group our size could survive an attack like that without losing SOMEONE PERIOD. Forget that them showing up is out of character.

Bulls

Male v Ulf

Female v Group?

And despite your article, I refuse to believe that we they're that powerful, mainly due to Ulfrhahn, it's like having Ivanko in the party <_<

Also you conveniently have an NPC in the group, kill her XD

Edited by Kanami

@ Bulls

Ivanko would have stayed behind and used Victor to annex the whole damn mountain.

Anyway here's some useful info:

The Male, is a monster. It would take every person in the group attacking to bring him down without suffering any casualties.

The Female, is packing. Her claws are perfect. If she swung at any one person, they'd be chopped in half.

Strategies are up to you if I spawn them, but it makes more sense to run like hell. Ignoring battle attrition is starting to piss me off.

EDIT: Also, Ivanko isn't a fan of wyvern slaying. This butchering party is going to come back to bite you guys down the road. Irina's attitude right now is a good warning sign.

Edited by Phoenix