• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

This is different from fighting plain dwellers like Ulfy and Vic. Mountain bulls have the same mentality as the smaller ones. What is that mentality?

Mentality = Wolf/Ninja/Flank first ask questions later

They aren't so powerful that they couldn't be killed in thirty seconds, but they are smart enough to kill several people before even being noticed. Haven't you noticed that none of these wyverns roars until they die? Roaring before an attack is a plain dweller trait. Mountain wyverns don't make any noise until they strike and I refuse to send two bulls at the group just so they can brag about how good they are. Besides, if you kill the bulls instead of running, Ivanko's going to strangle some of the party members to death :/

EDIT:

F*CK!!! Doesn't anyone listen to Irina? The wyverns don't do well in the forest ... you know, the forest? The path you took to escape? Dammit! >_<

Edited by Phoenix

Except Ivanko is going to fail against us <_<

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Anyway ...

I don't see the point of spawning them just so the group can kill them. That's pointless. They haven't even been mentioned in the rp itself so the group's got no reason not to run.

@ Kiryn

Nutshell = Kai = suicidal

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Lets see

Send Damian and Aiya

If he isnt dead yet send the mages

If that doesnt finish him (Highly doubt it) poke him with arrows

And if you screwed the RNG Isotov and Nady will team up and burn his ass

Lets see

Send Damian and Aiya

If he isnt dead yet send the mages

If that doesnt finish him (Highly doubt it) poke him with arrows

And if you screwed the RNG Isotov and Nady will team up and burn his ass

Who in the party would willingly try to stop Ivanko from strangling Helios when they could just grab some popcorn, sit back and watch? :/

If you don't spawn them, then I consider that you relinquishing your control over them, and therefore open for others to take.

You can't say "No you can't do that, the bull aren't here yet" and then say "Nah the bulls aren't coming at all anymore"

That's not nice :angry:

@Ivanko

He's going to have to fail if he's going to turn against the group at some point, cause you know, we're invincible, and if that's ever questioned, we decided to screw logic and do whatever the hell we want.

Helios has hax roll

Ivanko couldnt possibly beat him (XD I cant believe i said that)

But in all seriousness i dont think this Ivanko is invincible

If he were to turn against us we just send in Isotov and watch them fight

Edited by Kai

@ Ivanko strangling wyvern killers

Than wasn't a stat battle I was referring to. I meant he was going to chew them out about it, probably some other mean stuff too, but Irina's still in the party, so he's not going to just up and change sides.

EDIT: Don't expect to get any kindness from Irina though. She saw it happen.

@ Bulls

I didn't say I wouldn't spawn them. I said I refuse to spawn them just so the group could kill them. Them showing up now makes no sense, and even forgoing that, the group staying to fight is absolutely BS.

Solution: After Kiryn catches up, I'll spawn them, but I'm handling this cause Kai is going to mess it up.

Edited by Phoenix

If you have noticed Helios only killed one. The others he injured. I blame it on Physch :D

@ Ivanko: How would he know? :blink:

@ Spawn: Dont bother. Ether will find some way to kill it

@ Ivanko finding out

Irina ... duh.

@ Spawn

Make up your freaking mind!

@ Wyvern killers

So basically Chase, Helios, and Cess are going to get strangled ... *takes note*

I should rephrase that. What's the current status on characters? EX. Charolette. I read a few ppl trying to save her, but have they yet? If not, Eric's going to try to do so, and get owned, in exchange for at least a KO.

I thought Irina was all the way in the front. How did she find out?

@ Snike: Helios was first in action. Wyvern was flung into the air

Edited by Kai

@ Kai

The group wasn't that spread apart at first, and she saw the first few attacks. Besides, using OOC knowledge to keep Helios from mentioning anything he did would resort in me just pretending she knows anyway. You're screwed either way :P

@ Snike

They saved her ... sorta