• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Bulls

Depends on how much ground you can make. Staying put and chatting isn't the best idea right now. If it continues, I'm just going to have to launch the event. In fact, I may as well.

(read the entire rp post carefully when it happens or I'll burn you to ashes)

I am presenting an opportunity here that I would not usually give. I will allow another party member to mercy-kill Francis if they meet (most of) the following conditions:

-It's in-character for them. (This requires being an impulsive character who will act before a healer.)

-They do so before a healer tries to help.

-They are a wyvern.

-Their player understands the reaction this will get from Kelas, Arrin, and likely other characters.

In the event that Francis' leg is mended (which staves should be able to do, based on how staves work) permission to kill him goes away again for now.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Erm. There was talk of GTFO'ing the pass. Query: Isn't that a bit of a distance, around cliffs, in the dark? Another query: Supposing there was, like, a cave or something... would that help?

(Not a cave network. Just a goodly-sized hole in the cliff wall smaller at the entrance than a wyvern's wingspan.)

Caves would not help. They may even be anti-helpful. :)

It's awfully useful in this instance because Bal isn't on. I really hope her appearance didn't cause him to not post and she's tending to injuries that would otherwise be ignored due to his lack of activity.

Also after a stat battle there are so many injuries that Tessa getting to everyone was becoming ridiculous and was taking Bal a lot of posts.

No, my lack of appearances recently have been:

sick yesterday and the day before

came back from work today, couldn't figure out why the internet wasn't working for like 2 hours or so. :S

I don't think I mind at all, but then again, I still have pages of reading to do.

...You had to say that. ~waits for the distinctive sound of a wrench gun~

I jammed it. If she DOES unjam it, there's always failBolt.

Eric is a ninja that is about to get is ass shocked

>.> Myrm speed >>> You.

That was left vague for Phoenix to deal with.

Was making/eating breakfast, I'm not sure what's happening that requires me to wrench gun this but I'm looking forward to it. And I take Snike's actions as open hostility against me and will target him henceforth. XD

*disapproves of railroading and may be critical of result*

The result is realistic whereas the alternative is we survive the unsurvivable ... yet again -_-

Who's left that needs to attack?

@ Kai

Have fun with that.

Nade, that was the idea.

If Kai gets to make enemies, I get to H4X roll them to death

All she needed was a few succubi and incubi to lull them, and it would be easy prey; so long as the casters in the group knew nothing about magic senses.

Dammit. Snowy's gonna rape us all with demons.

The result is realistic whereas the alternative is we survive the unsurvivable ... yet again -_-

I'm still failing to to see how this is 'unsuvivable'. We have a bull wyvern, a normal wyvern, and a whole bunch of weapons and magic. They are two bull wyverns.

I'm still failing to to see how this is 'unsuvivable'. We have a bull wyvern, a normal wyvern, and a whole bunch of weapons and magic. They are two bull wyverns.

You forgot to mention Ether.

I suggest ignoring the new chapter until current issues are settled, no idea why Snowy made the next thread already *Shakes head and mutters something* No guesses on what I said, since it should be obvious

@Cynthia

I already told him that :/ But and I think his love for wyverns are getting in the way, making them seem a bit stronger then they are. Essentially, they're just two wyverns. Bull or not, it's not something which should be considered almighty. And as I've said before, we defeated Helenos, we can easily defeat two wild lizards.

Edited by Kanami