• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Any blue. Shanice can hide itself easier with lighter blues though.

EDIT:

Of course none of this "spotting Shanice" crap will matter in about five or six chapters because the weaknesses will disappear.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Cuddles

Now you sound like me :P

"It's not the right time!" "What's the point!" "It's weird and out of character!"

XD XD XD

@ Psychout

All of your guesses were wrong.

It's not really a matter of character or time. The point in this case is to start a fight with one of your characters.

My biggest issue with your usage of the excuse was Irina, "Irina's being in character by not doing anything" is really not character at all, if not doing anything's her character she might as well not exist. The timing, well mentioning something when something else is happening doesn't really yield good results, Kamilla's brain wipe confession told me that.

I don't really care for "in character" but I've constantly been pointing out what does and doesn't make sense, and Reika random blurting out something about wyverns makes none of it at all. It might do if she had a vendetta against Irina, but Irina's a nobody to Reika :/

And as I said in the post earlier, you people wanted quiet time, why not enjoy it? If you want me to pick up the wrench gun I'll hijack the entire village and make this some zombie village from a third rate movie. But again, not sure what's going on, not really interested, and don't really care for it.

If you want something done, do it yourself, hell have Irina ask Reika what she thinks of wyverns. You don't expect me to actually start starting up friendly conversations with group members or anything after the (warranted) hostility do you?

@ Cuddles

Irina does plenty enough, just doesn't go around chatting it up with random people she's basically being paid to run around with. She talks and comments all the time. Whether that yields a response isn't up to me unless I have her grab people by the collar(exaggeration). Right now, she wants Iso's attention, why would she start up some chat with Reika, the group's spy?

As for you wanting to give us a break ... you're being out of character IRL :lol:

I just felt the need to remind you that you can do things at any time if you want to. I'm not interested in starting fights and neither are my characters so they'll stick to what they do best.

Iso: Pampering and guarding Katie

Irina: Commenting on nearly everything and being approached at random times by non-support option characters

:)

Eric walks off for one minute, and THIS happens. See why he has to be supervising her at all times?

@ Cuddles

Irina does plenty enough, just doesn't go around chatting it up with random people she's basically being paid to run around with. She talks and comments all the time. Whether that yields a response isn't up to me unless I have her grab people by the collar(exaggeration). Right now, she wants Iso's attention, why would she start up some chat with Reika, the group's spy?

As for you wanting to give us a break ... you're being out of character IRL :lol:

I just felt the need to remind you that you can do things at any time if you want to. I'm not interested in starting fights and neither are my characters so they'll stick to what they do best.

Iso: Pampering and guarding Katie

Irina: Commenting on nearly everything and being approached at random times by non-support option characters

:)

I was referring to Irina before Cynthia mauled her and labeled her "Dumb as rocks." Lately she's actually developed into an actual character. I think before your comment went along the lines of "If they're not interested in wyverns then I have nothing to say to them."

I'm not asking you to start up a conversation, I'm saying don't expect me to start up conversation, for the exact same reason you cited, and if that means I can't push the boom button, so be it.

I'm not actually being OoC at all, the events so far have been rather boring, and I can't be bothered changing that. Amongst other reasons already mentioned why I can't change anything. Plus RL is keeping my busy enough atm.

Elle est une princesse !?!?! Je pensais que je fait un mauvais travail à faire Helios semble pas Noble

A) C'est je faisais, ou je fais, pas je fait.

B ) Helios n'a pas des compatriotes a lui aider.

Edited by Snike

@ Phych:

I know only a little Spanish

I also know how to write and speak Fluent French

@ Snike: Should i type that in french or english?

Edited by Kai

A)Great. Now work on your English, Kai.

B ) Geneva, right? Should've moved to Canada before getting a job there.

Edit: And there you have it, Phoenix.

Edited by Snike

I was aware of that. Just in case, though, I made that comment.

Things to note:

-I'm a Grammar fascist, even in French.

-Not followers, compatriots, also known as countrymen.

-Charlotte's ID is screwed, now. Nice one, Dani.

Geneva, right? Should've moved to Canada before getting a job there.

Greater Geneva area actually, but one of these places has more name recognition than the other, and all. (Also, moved around a fair number of times while over here as well and would've been too lazy to update forum location, so there's also that...)

And yeah, life has a funny way of not really telling you ahead of time exactly what sort of plans you should be making in advance. :shrug:

I won't actually have Charlotte speak many lines in French(partially because my second language is Spanish). Just interject with "Sacrebleu!" once in a while and such.

It's fine, it's fine. I just jest in good nature. (My second language was Spanish too, but so many years ago, anything past the basics has rusted away.)

Edit:

Re Charlotte's ID: I don't really have any malicious intent. At least, I don't think so. Don't look at me like that!

Edited by Balcerzak

More of my fault than anything. Dani made that up on the spot. But, while my first is away, gives me an excuse to develop my second.

-Not followers, compatriots, also known as countrymen.

Yeah i figured they were the same :/

Oh well

Charolette is having her Helios moment isnt she?

Edited by Kai

Also, Bal, time to finish the mafia game. Votes are all in.

Edit: Charlotte isn't really obnoxious, like Helios, though...

Edited by Snike