• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Luring explains why Heinz does what he does (ie. suddenly talking to Tessa) although I probably do abuse them :awesome: I think at this point, it shouldn't be obvious what Heinz is doing yet. Nevertheless, you're free to consider him a bit off /regard him suspiciously whatever.

Irina + Isotov + Katie = ?!?!? (So much wtf)

Duck, are you getting dangerously close to a "women should be able to cook" sentiment?What can I say? I'm a old timer :P

(Truth: all adult humans should learn to cook edible things.)I can make food. I'd help a gf cook if she was humble about it.

Also: Let's all make fun of Phoenix, because he's here and Damian isn't?... ... ... uh oh.

Quoted ... for truth -_-

@ Psychout

Leave the sex puns to Cynthia, k?

I did it again :facepalm:

Irina: Katie, you're hot for crying out loud! Sit down on Kiev's saddle!

Kiev: :3

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix It's actually Irina. :awesome:

I kinda that Aura was just like your affinity, everyone has one. I'm thinking the hanky just has a hex on that's making Esphyr act different.

What bothers me even more is that Katie was not even advertised as a particularly *good* cook. She only knew how to make sandwiches. She's not even the best cook in the group.

...One of these days, Phoenix, I'm probably going to kill you... (The main issue is figuring out what weapon to use. Currently leaning towards "ironic frying pan." Or kitchen knives... ooh, those are good...)

I would go for the blender or meat grinder myself.

@Phoenix's Murder Weapon You'd have to at least cut him up some to us the meat grinder. I suggest locking him in a giant freezer, a slow and painfully cold death.

@Snowy Phoenix would probably like the egg beater, depending on where you stick it.

Edited by psychout50

@ Kiryn

The best way to kill a Phoenix(where it won't show up two days later) is to-*chocked and gagged by other Phoenixi who don't want to die*

@ Cynthia

Who says she has to be a good cook? Her sh*t's not poisoned!

@ Killing me

Why isn't Cuddles leading this assault?

@ Psychout

... ... ... :huh:

Edited by Phoenix

Random anecdote brought on by this: So I'm getting a cheese out of the fridge room to restock the shelves and I come out the door... and there's my boss, with a cleaver held up above her head. And I'm like "WTF" and she's like "LOL I'MMA KILL YOU ALL" and I'm all "O...kay?"

...Yeah I work with weird people.

Hansel kicked me in an oven, but it was relatively uneventful, so yeah, Kill with Freezer, I doubt ash can reform itself if it's frozen.

If no one minds I want see if a corkscrew can pull out eyes and how deep it can dig into human flesh:/

And how do you use a nutcracker?

There, happy Phoenix? Now leave me alone, I have other more important things atm

Edited by Kanami

We've eaten plenty of non-poisoned food that isn't Katie's. The only other poisoining incident I cn recall was with Kamilla, and that was actually table salt. If Isotov likes Katie becaue her food isn't poisoned, he should be clinging on to every innkeeper we've ever met and the cafeteria staff of TISME.

@ Psychout

Who the hell is Phoeniz? :huh:

@ Kiryn

tsk tsk tsk

@ Cynthia

Your logic is a bit simplistic.

Who do you cling to, the chef, or Megan Fox after she learns to make bacon? Think hard.

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix You look like your Avi and Phoenix looks like Ixion. :mellow: ;_;

I'll never be the same again.

But Ixion is an Assyrian :/

I'm a Native American <_<

It's your fault that you read things you shouldn't have -_-

@ Cynthia

Your logic is a bit simplistic.

Who do you cling to, the chef, or Megan Fox after she learns to make bacon? Think hard.

Grr she's not that hot you idiot bag of hormones. She's one of the oldest characters in the group, has a hole in her neck, and the only other character attracted to her is her father.

3708470961_710489ddef.jpg

Those metal fragments must be perverted if they make Isotov want to bang Grandma Bluehead.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@Phoenix Eh. Clockwork looks like her avi in my thoughts, Cynthia looks like that girl on fire. Kai looks like what ever that is. And since Ether has two peopl in his avi, I think he looks like that girl with blue hair in a skirt. It's weird

I regret it, but the image will be gone by tomarrow, as long as it doesn't invade my dreams. And I pray to god it doesn't.