• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Whistler Yes, yes you are. Phoenix also changes how he looks to me, much like his avatar. I have no image of Snowy, and Snike looks like Eric.

@Clockwork No, your soul doesn't determine if you die. Then we'd never be able to kill Kanami. It'd probably weaken your skills.

Edited by psychout50

I just realized I'm dozing in and out far too much to be of real use. I'd be better off actually sleeping at this point probably. I'm noticing I'm missing stuff all over, and my last couple posts were probably a little on the sloppy side. Sorry ladies and gents, but that's a wrap for this here trooper.

Edited by Balcerzak

@ Bal

Goodnight.

@ Psychout

Should we all ... just change our avis?

@ Snowy

Get a damn avi! >_< ... and have Katie do more stuff so I can watch Cynthia overeat!

EDIT:

@ Kiryn

Goodnight.

Edited by Phoenix

"Did you like my sandwiches Iso?" asked Katie, attempting to lick her lips seductively. Her tongue got stuck on one of her wrinkles.

"Yes, yes m'am" said Isotov Damn fragments, I...I have to get away, or at least change the subject. "W..What's your favorite animal Katie?"

"Cougar." said Katie placing her hand upon his thigh. Isotov could see down her low-cut blouse. The withered things near her ankles that must have been her breasts reminded him strongly of raisins.

"Oh Iso, you're making me...so warm." Katie said, grabbing Isotov's hand. "I haven't been touched down there in a long, long time. She guided his hand under her skirt. Oh Goddess no Isotov pleaded silently in his mind.

Isotov's hands bumped up against something crusty, a fungal infection or a long dead animal perhaps. The inside of Katie's lady parts were hot and dry, Isotov was reminded of a desert. He finally managed to get his hand free. His fingers were covered in a fine substance.

"Sand? I don't remember going to the beach in the last half-century!" Katie cackled.

"Did you like my sandwiches Iso?" asked Katie, attempting to lick her lips seductively. Her tongue got stuck on one of her wrinkles.

"Yes, yes m'am" said Isotov Damn fragments, I...I have to get away, or at least change the subject. "W..What's your favorite animal Katie?"

"Cougar." said Katie placing her hand upon his thigh. Isotov could see down her low-cut blouse. The withered things near her ankles that must have been her breasts reminded him strongly of raisins.

"Oh Iso, you're making me...so warm." Katie said, grabbing Isotov's hand. "I haven't been touched down there in a long, long time. She guided his hand under her skirt. Oh Goddess no Isotov pleaded silently in his mind.

Isotov's hands bumped up against something crusty, a fungal infection or a long dead animal perhaps. The inside of Katie's lady parts were hot and dry, Isotov was reminded of a desert. He finally managed to get his hand free. His fingers were covered in a fine substance.

"Sand? I don't remember going to the beach in the last half-century!" Katie cackled.

LMAO!!! HOLY SH*T IS SHE SERIOUS?!! XD XD XD XD XD XD

I never realized their relationship brought on such strong feelings and contempt XD

I am attempting to use anti-erotica to destroy Iso/Katie. Narrarating old people sex I not something I enjoy doing, but desperate measures must be taken.

Why? XD

Were you in a bad quickie relationship?

Were you jealous of one?

Are you a right wing conservative nutjob?

Are you bored?

Does my opinion matter to you?

Should Iso be with someone else?

Is Katie that horrible?

Are you still reading this list?

Do you like root beer?

Were you in a bad quickie relationship? No

Were you jealous of one? No

Are you a right wing conservative nutjob? No

Are you bored? Yes

Does my opinion matter to you? Not particularly

Should Iso be with someone else? That or make the current one plausible

Is Katie that horrible? Not really, just boring

Are you still reading this list? Yes

Do you like root beer? Yes

I have defeated your food argument. Your hotness argument has been made invalid by my anti erotica. Now have an actual reason for them to stay together. Long meaningful conversation. Full of backstory and philosophy and shit.

I have defeated your food argument. Your hotness argument has been made invalid by my anti erotica. Now have an actual reason for them to stay together. Long meaningful conversation. Full of backstory and philosophy and shit.

Heheh. Root beer's good ^_^

Katie2beta.png

Hotness reestablished.

Moving on.

Iso still has to figure out he has a crush on her. Irina will probably help out with that.

Snowy's not all that active enough for them to talk as often as I'd like, and whenever they do talk, you complain about her flurtiness in here. If you want it to be more plausible. Give it time. I'm not even sure if Snowy's serious about letting their relationship get that far. She may be this party's Ninian(in the sense of dying at some weird ass time minus the coming back to life bit).

Yay root beer!

Katie dying is good...though you do know Ninian can marry Roy in the end right?

Relationship speed just seems far too accelerated for my tastes. If other relationships followed your liking/actually knowing one another correlation, Eric should have ravished Charlotte at the end of their conversation outside town.

Thankfully I'm free all next week. *knocks on wood*

I have no outstanding plans except one trip to a friends house. *knocks on a redwood*

So I should be at least capable of being here all next week except for raids at night as always *knocks on a forest*

@ lol at Roy marrying his own mum though I know you meant Eliwood

We currently have no way to revive Katie ... unless Ixion and Iso make up <.< >.> but then ... why not bring back Miranda too and have a weird ass triangle of undead love?

@ Root beer

Didn't see that coming.

@ Relationship

In Vegas*almost shot*

Umm ... okay, they aren't even a couple yet(<---read that again), she's just flurting with him, and he's being a bit clingy and protective.