• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Make Amari jerky?

Unfortunately, that would mean game over. I wonder if the dare might be, by any chance, related to Tessa, though....

Not sure if anyone's drunk, I just had Reika assume the group was drunk because Tessa was ontop of Kiev who was trying to eat a Helios who was on all fours barking XD

Insanity, or drunk, I figured the latter would be better if I'm not going to make Reika leave like Kamilla did. Speaking of which I really need to make a post for her.... later XD

I don't think anyone is. Helios wants to and I think Irina might too.

It's actually pretty hard to top 'Do you have feelings for anyone?" without going into the crass range, which I doubt Arrin would do.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Well see you're assuming he picks "truth." At this point he's likely too worried to do so.

Also, since it's not really relevant to the suggestions thread, but they were talking about EXP a few pages back: So Arrin killed Helenos. Except not, because I accidentally math; we kept it for a plotkill so we could move on though. Am I right in assuming that he does not gain EXP for this?

Dare's going to be worse, depending on who asks it.

@ the difficulty thing: EXACTLY why Eric's last. Feel free to team on him, guys.

Edit: ♪ I kissed a girl ,and I liked iiit! ♪

Edited by Snike

Yeah, that would be bad...

Bal, your turn to victimize pick someone for Truth or Dare.

I'm not going to begin to ask how ironic this is going to be. I think I'll be merciful, and have Dani help him.

Then, spawn mooks, Cynthia? As if. You honestly think it's going to be a dare? He's too paranoid to do so.