Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@ Cynthia

Yes ... and also the Phoenix is tired as well ... *yawn*

Perhaps I'll just ... turn in for the night ... finish the Eric sprite ... and making fun of you ... *yawn* ... tomorrow -_-

@ All ... and Kai

Goodnight ^_^

EDIT:

... still ... awake ... <.< >.>

not sure why.

EDIT2:

Oh right, cause I just logged right back in. I don't like signing off before certain people. It feels wrong. ... screw it. I'm going to bed for real this time.

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I'm making it live,because I want to see just what you guys will do with Truth or Dare'ing Damian and Aiya.Also,Kai,no beer,just Tequila on hand(Oh lord,think of the possibilities...well,I don't expect Kai or Helios to know their alcohols...)

Well, uh, I guess we wait for Cynthia.

Also,

Although, now that she thought about it, would kissing him really be so bad? He was so kind and loyal and brave...but this was not the right time. Not in front of everyone else.

Eric would be slightly miffed if he heard that.

PS: Oh, dear God no. That's a non-standard game over.

I lol'd at that (especially since all Kelas has done in Charlotte's presence has been "explain the glories of life in the saddle" and kill some things. Well, food?) XD

Nonstandard game-over? Meh, at her current energy level, Kelas probably's not capable of killing anyone in the group, though Amari might get someone. No, the results would be Kelas runs away in a panic and either Shanice gets her or the inevitable hungry wolves do. (And then I have to break the Arrin.)

I never said for who it would be.

Plus, breaking the Arrin = Dead Damian, anyways.

Damian goes and scares Kelas off, resulting in her death.

Arrin finds Kelas dead. Proceeds to go into Unstoppable Rage/Roaring Rampage of Revenge.

Who do you think he's going to blame?

We already went over duel to the death between Damian and Arrin in the past.It doesn't end well for Arrin...even if he wins,Aiya and possibly Esphyr will hunt him down...

You're forgetting Morgan. And the Juggernaut.

Edited by Snike

Morgan likely wouldn't kill him,because he does have Daranau,but if he kills Damian,she would likely raeg at him,knock him out,violate him,drag him around tied up,and only keep him alive for his CW. Killing a CW weilder is bad enough,but who she believes to be one of the few sensible ones?(Herself,Damian,possibly Chase and Arrin...I think that's it)

I meant if Damian killed Arrin. -.-; But, uh, yeah, I guess it would be a bit of a bloodbath.

BBL, father's day brunch.

I meant if Damian killed Arrin. -.-; But, uh, yeah, I guess it would be a bit of a bloodbath.

BBL, father's day brunch.

Morgan and Tessa...like I said,Morgan sees Damian as not only a sensible person,but a CW wielder.She would likely give him quite a hard time,but he would likely get off easier than had the opposite occured.

As for Tessa... Okay Tessa,now I'm going to show you what sex is. *Miss**Miss**Miss**Miss*

1 Skl and WTD says stat combat is out,and I don't think that she has much of a chance in RP combat unless she gets really lucky.

Morgan and Tessa...like I said,Morgan sees Damian as not only a sensible person,but a CW wielder.She would likely give him quite a hard time,but he would likely get off easier than had the opposite occured.

As for Tessa... Okay Tessa,now I'm going to show you what sex is. *Miss**Miss**Miss**Miss*

1 Skl and WTD says stat combat is out,and I don't think that she has much of a chance in RP combat unless she gets really lucky.

Sorry Arrin... RP combat is her specialty. I mean, if she can bowl over a patrol of soldiers, she can surely down a God Mode Sue.... Can't she?

Edit: Regardless, if Kelas dies, odds are, we'll get an Aum staff, but it's fun to think about the repercussions.

Edited by Snike

*sets Tessa bait*

I still don't know what to do,exactly...also,I fully expect Tessa to command something she believes is fully innocent,but isn't...once her turn comes around,anyway.