Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Pfffft, Snowy? Yeah, I am soooo waiting for him to get on <_<

Hurry it up birdbrain or I'll screw the group over first :P

Well a nap time for the group would be nice, but it wasn't exactly made how clear it took from (People going to sleep->Kelas falling out of tree).

And there's not really anything to do, other then sleep :/

Edited by Kanami

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Sleeping Cuddles

It's supposed to happen in the daytime. From the looks of things, it won't fit in with Snowy's plot. It may have to be a chapter 10 event :/ :sob:

EDIT:

SapphireFox? :blink:

Edited by Phoenix

The rest of you are sleeping or not online. I could make the deal with you, but Helios will probably cry for help and try to wake the group up. But no one will wake up due to them not being around for it :P

Morgan waking up is problematic, and if she wakes up I need a decoy. And while I like you more then Phoenix, I'm pretty sure if I can coerce Isotov to set fire to the surroundings, no one will have enough time to worry about screaming Helios.

@Kai

Helios changing is a mental thing, not a personal change to him, sooner or later he'll get his memory back and be a prick again. An example would be Kamilla, her memory wipe didn't really change the groups perspective of her. Only her perspective on the group.

If people started changing their views about Helios this early, I'd really be surprised.

Edited by Kanami

@Dear: I've used that word several times. If you look back (or just pay attention if I use it anymore) you'll see that it tends to be paired with the largest dose of sarcasm I can muster. Bad habit I picked up from my friend. (Don't think I've ever seriously called anyone "dear.")

@Plot: So Kelas is talking out loud about stuff, if anyone's character is awake and cares they could react. (Most fail on one count or other, though...)

Isotov just needs to get his genitals cut off to lose complete control of Proxima. This makes perfect sense to me, since Isotov can't start inconvenient fires any more due to kissing three girls.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@ Kiryn

You don't have to elaborate :/

I remember you saying it before, just wondering what that was about.

@ Kelas

Iso's already awake ... and hurting ... Irina's a heavy sleeper after a lot of fun. Can't do much else.

@ The deal

Umm ... how can you legitimately off a CW with or without god modding?

EDIT:

@ Cynthia's Iso comment

What goes on in that twisted mind of yours?

@ Sleep time

I used to sleep from 10-16 hours a day. Nowadays I only sleep for 6 hours ... 8 at the most. I want some more rp time so YEAH >_< (plus I'm getting into a schedule)

Edited by Phoenix

Im going to god mod you all if you dont shadap

Zeus sent down a thunder bolt to kill Reika and Isotov. :/

Meh

@ Sleep: The most i get is around 5 to 6 hours.

Edited by Kai

So is Helios :awesome:

No ... Helios and his virginity are definitely real. I've seen them both.

EDIT:

Also ... I'm bored. Does anyone want to plot?

Edited by Phoenix

@Kai, you seem to constantly forget you haven't actually even beaten Reika legitimately, You've defeated her twice, and on both counts you were cheating your rolls :/

@Phoenix

Offing a CW isn't exactly hard, considering every NPC we come across lately seems to be capable of doing so, (Headmaster, Helenos, Shanice, Morgan) We'll probably have to add Ivanko, Ixion, Any magic users in the group as well as any generic Merc/Soldier/Bandits we confront henceforth.