• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I was attempting to explain the situation to Nady. Not to mention give her terrible plots involving male castration and arson (these are a few of her favorite things).

That was actually Flemeth, not Morgan who seperated the bow from Rayton.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@Kai

A sacrifice I'm willing to pay to get rid the stupider of the two evils.

*Reika had snuck up behind Isotov, as the thunder fell on Reika instantly killing her, Isotov got startled and blew the entire group up with Proxima* The End.

@Phoenix,

What's there to plot?

@Cynthia,

It feels nice being understood,

@Flemeth

Proves my point about NPC;s then XD

@ Cuddles

It feels nice not being directly targeted for once.

There's plenty to plot ... like ... what kind of drug/poison Katie will haphazardly gulp down next, or who will poke fun at who ... or who'll start the next fire, or who'll be trampled by Amari, or we can plot how Septimus will somehow start a war or something. Anything.

Again, I still think Halton should be the one who plans war. (If everyone's intent on making Septimus evil, then Halton meddling in corrupt Septimus works) Otherwise Haltons reputation as the conqueror might as well get screwed over, and if we're going to Septimus as Halton's allies and Septimus's enemies, it makes much more sense.

Again you're plotting too far ahead, something will happen, and your entire plot will go up in smoke, I recommend planning what you plan to have in the current chapter, or the following, nothing further.

If no one's going to do anything I'm off, I really can't be bothered, staying here if nothing's happening.

WRT names, most are pretty common or at least have been used before.

Cess means tax in some places, or is hip hop slang for inferior marijuana. Kelas means "class" in Indonesian apparently. Aiya is another word for guru. Arrin and Isotov are odd spellings are Arin/Aaron and Izotov.

Really the only one that seems super uncommon is Alferis. Probably for the best though, no one wants to run around with Thassalyssius Deriamior (it's worse to say).

Edited by -Cynthia-

@ Cuddles

I know I'm planning too far ahead. Luckily I'm not obsessed with success, and most of my recent plots have been made flexible or unimportant enough to not be ruined by any turn of events. Right now I'm just bored and tossing ideas around. If Septimus turns out to be the good guys or something then that's fine. I don't care either way.

@ Cynthia

Check up on Ivanko, Ixion, and Daneka.

Edited by Phoenix

Ixion is the lightning unicorn in FFX. Ivanko's fairly traditional in Eastern Europe, there's a New Zealand netball player named Daneka.

Holy crap she caught me! XD

@Names: I dunno, I just picked mine outta nowhere.

Ditto <_< (concerning Ivanko and Daneka ... Ixion was specifically named because of the cool sound of the lightning Aeon's name)

I'm back in the sense I'm glancing over here between fights.

Great -_-

But since you're characters are asleep, we've nothing to do.

@Phoenix

I don't care either way either :/

@Cynthia

Names are much derived from somewhere, Both Reika and Kamilla are derived from two Japanese Kanji

Reika: 霊火 (Soul・Spiritual+Fire) Referring to both my element of choice, and I planned to make her tempermental, and moody。

Kamilla: 神等 (God+Class/Quality) God referring obviously to her occupation。 I'd also read a book with a minor character with the same name at the time.

@Rest of the stuff

I'll be back in 3~4 hours when none of you around, Not bored enough to watch a frozen RP.

@ Enemies

You're sure? It'd be a bit of a heavy/long sequence :/ (I can wait til next chapter if you'd rather throw hot chicks with demon powers at the group)

EDIT:

In fact, let me send you a pm about this.

Edited by Phoenix