• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Those special skills complicate an already complicated battle system. Oh well. Best to just roll with it ^_^

EDIT:

@ Iso

I love it when you do something like this, and it reflects in stat combat. Iso (rp-wise) has better control over Proxima now. Lo and behold, he rolls a triple six on his first try and kills a damn incubus.

@ Irina

Irina? ... well ... she was pretty tired ... that's reflecting too for some reason -_-

Edited by Phoenix

I'm going to let things play out for a bit, until I understand what's going on :/

Though it bothers me when someone who shouldn't know me as "Nadesico" calls me that :/ I really don't recall being that well-known outside the RP section to warrant that :/

This isn't Darkstalkers. Why are they so strong? Either the enemies are too weak or too strong. It'd be better for them to have the skills they have, less hp, and for them to launch a lot of counters than to have both the skills and high hp.

@Speed, Which one are you? The miniboss or one of the regular bosses?

Honestly though, if this is another one of those, "hopesless situations" where some random NPC is supposed to come to the rescue, I'm setting fire to stuff again <_<

I'm with Cuddles on this one minus the setting things on fire bit (already did that :3 ).

They're way too well buffed to have these kinds of numbers. If there were only three or four, I'd get it, but this is almost 1/3 as bad as Helenos before the zombie attack. High numbers and high hp doesn't make sense. Rather than a plot plan, it'd be better to just nerf their health down to what we thought it was, and launch a new plot plan if we end up winning(which should happen anyway but you get my point I think).

EDIT:

And do I even need to mention what Cynthia is going to do to us during the enemy phase?

EDIT2:

READ THIS.

It also might help in the future if you only post all simplified stats.

Edited by Phoenix

I'm going to let things play out for a bit, until I understand what's going on :/

Though it bothers me when someone who shouldn't know me as "Nadesico" calls me that :/ I really don't recall being that well-known outside the RP section to warrant that :/

I've been reading the RP for awhile before I joined it, and it's below your avatar. If you want, I'll just call you Kanami then.

After I wake up again, Heinz is running out of there with whoever he can free. He's not stupid enough to do the whole "I'm gonna be a hero!" thing.

@Speed, Which one are you? The miniboss or one of the regular bosses?

A regular boss. The cold and ruthless villain who seemingly managed to kill off several of the main characters by going against silly villain traditions like trapping good guys in an easily escapable death trap and assuming that they won't escape by not looking. Then defeated because of a forgotten factor because it's so damn hard to remember every stinking detail.

...This is sort of like having the cops in my dorm building, and I'm wondering what's going on. Except I know one of the cops.

Oh come on, we won't bite nor use police brutality.

@Setting things on fire

In that case I'll set fire to RP'ers instead of things inside the RP XD

@Helenos attack

Cuddles stops spawning enemies, and everything turns into OMGWTF mini-bosses :/

@Simplified v Raw

I wouldn't mind it just being the simplified, but posting Raw stats is only making extra room for error, and doesn't really make any sense at all.

@Plot

If the point is to lose, there are plenty of other ways to implement what you're aiming for, unless what you're aiming for is a swift conclusion to the entire RP, then you're doing just fine :/

A regular boss. The cold and ruthless villain who seemingly managed to kill off several of the main characters by going against silly villain traditions like trapping good guys in an easily escapable death trap and assuming that they won't escape by not looking. Then defeated because of a forgotten factor because it's so damn hard to remember every stinking detail.

This is win :D

Anyway ... *waits for thoughts on hp nerfing*

@ Cuddles

We've reached a high consensus rate. That's odd.