• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Cuddles

You're so cute when you're trying to reestablish hatred ^_^

@ Snowy=God

Yeah pretty much *sigh*

I guess that makes me Gabriel, Cynthia Michael, Cuddles Lucifer, and everyone else a bunch of angels just doing their thing.

Break the cutie, huh?

Snowy, you should have an incubi attack Charlotte.

Then we can make this some sort of an in-battle event.

I'm not God. I'm the Pope if anything.

You better pray you're not the Pope. I don't submit to the authority of the Vadican ... or whatever they call that thing. You're about to have a loose firebird on your hands, Snowy.

I don't know what else to say. I wouldn't have had any qualms about having NPC interaction to make them weaker, but you guys already said no to that. I offered the chance to flee, and you haven't fled. I reduced the count and it isn't enough. I don't know what else to do. I won't be making enemies this tough for a while now at least already as well. I simply don't know what else to do.

Speaking of divine intervention, it seems Eric needs a bit, right now. I'm thinking plot Resolve, at the least. Any suggestions?

*Butts in*

*shoots Kai*

@ Kiryn

What was that about?

EDIT:

@ Snowy

The very first suggestion made (mine) was the best one. Nerfing HP would have solved most of the combat OPing minus Eric's usual issues.

Not to mention that many enemies would yield enough exp to make up for the Helenos incident.

Edited by Phoenix

Speaking of divine intervention, it seems Eric needs a bit, right now. I'm thinking plot Resolve, at the least. Any suggestions?

He did get a few bops with a heal staff, that might have sustained him somehow.

No, no retcon. Just tell me if you want the battle to end. And I can end it. Call it literal divine intervention.

@ Cynthia: His head and vital organs were likely crushed, so healing the arms and leg wouldn't do much.

I took 9 HP off both of them. Okay?

Umm ... thanks ... *waits for battle to end because Irina is crippled*

I'm not sure what I should do about Iso though.

EDIT: Probably best to just let you guys finish it up though.

EDIT2: It'd probably be better to just fight this battle as is, and focus on good stating in the next battle.

Edited by Phoenix

Not quite. He did 16 damage, it has 21 HP total.

Well Eric's head and vital organs being crushed would be detrimental to his continued survival. Maybe his injuries inexplicably avoided vital areas (someone else's good luck rubbing off?)

Edited by -Cynthia-

Not quite. He did 16 damage, it has 21 HP total.

Well Eric's head and vital organs being crushed would be detrimental to his continued survival. Maybe his injuries inexplicably avoided vital areas (someone else's good luck rubbing off?)

Or, as we say it, divine intervention.

He's probably been killed at least three times this RP, but has somehow managed to survive. How, if his luck has been constantly 0?

Hmmm, don't really think decreasing HP here was that great an idea, mainly since I'm not sure what to do now.

When you decrease HP, is that -9 HP from all succubi/Inccubi, or just the ones on full HP?

Don't really know enemy numbers at the moment either.