• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Kiryn

I'll be up to four or five by this afternoon(depending on how much activity occurs. Yesterday slowed me down with the spriting, rp replying and such(starting on Helios next since my fatigue has worn off).

I honestly don't know how you can read them so fast- ... oh wait you had a three year head start didn't you? XD

@ Other folks

I was going to log on at like 9:30(that's 12:00 noon for east coast people), but I found myself awake at like 6:20 AM so I was like, to hell with it, and just logged on :D

EDIT:

I apologize to everyone for the ridiculously long monologue, but I needed to get both Viveka and Lev out of the immediate picture as soon as possible so I condensed the entire opening scene into one post. Feel free to roll with that how ever, I recommend Bal and Whistler's method of commenting on events as they happen.

Now ... get ready for some strange stuff.

Edited by Phoenix

Well, part of it was I managed to yoink nearly all of the volumes from the library. That got me up to chapter 80some. But I don't even sleep anyway... and I read fast.

@New chapter: Verdict plz Snowy? (I want to post a thing...)

Edit: And then Snowy vanished. Was he anywhere near a verdict, Phoenix?

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Umm I'm still waiting for a reply for approval on the merc stats as well as that question :sweatdrop::facepalm:

@ Reading

They have manga at the library? :blink: (I've seen how to draw books but I thought that was as far as it went :unsure: )

Feel free to try to continue it, but you'll be shut down.

Also, I see Murphy attacks happening in the future for Eric.

Just so you guys know, there's going to be a stat battle VERY early on in this chapter. (Like before we even hit the third page most likely)

Huh. I thought it would be before we hit the second page...

@ Kai

It should be obvious from the last page of the last chapter :/

@ Snike

I would have said second page, but there's always a chance that one-liner posts will beat me to the punch.

Question: Is this an EXP stat battle? If so, Alch, you'd better not ROFLcrit Eric right off the bat. I want to level.

If not, then feel free.