Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Addition to list of Crazy Shit Kiryn Needs To Do In The RP: Create a character that talks like a Jaegermonster. (Read Girl Genius!)

That's the comic by the Foglios right?

Edited by Balcerzak

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Phoenix

Kenneth is evil, he's red. Duh. And doesn't believe in the goddess. Mine is blue, on our side. Duh. And doesn't believe in the goddess. That also probably leaves lots of Tessa x Unnamed Priest conversing at some point.

Eh doesn't matter. I'm still forming what they looking like in my head too. Not 100% sure.

So future characters are planned out. And if Swordie-girl joins C 13, I'd say Priest joins.....16? Depends on if we need more healing before then.

Did I just realize I said I'd seduce Phoenix? :huh:

@ Psychout seducing me

I was almost seduced by Cuddles' mere presence once so I'd say anything's possible ... except that of course.

@ Red vs Blue

Meh.

@ 2nd and 3rd characters

Just make sure they don't phase out Cess, and you're good I think.

@ Iso

He's so messed up from the pain that all he can do is moan so I'm not posting for him for awhile.

Mmk.

So, uh, what now? I mean, we could plot-crush the fortress, but that's no fun.

I was planning for someone to actually get Dani out, before the alarm was raised. They could be let in by Derek, but he'll be an enemy to start, regardless.

Better idea.....Have Derek let Dani escape, and join the two groups together mid-alarm before going to kill the boss.

He doesn't know that Dani's the girl. I was going to have a younger member of the party go up to him, in a ruse to knock him out, but he sees through it, and lets them in, with an explanation. When the alarm sounds, he goes to deal with them, but then he gets' recruited.

Make him deliver food, only he can't see her cause she's in the shadows. Then the boss has her tomes with him, and he sees em or whatever, puts 2 and 2 together maybe from the boss describing Charlotte, them he swipes em and goes to save her.

Make him deliver food, only he can't see her cause she's in the shadows. Then the boss has her tomes with him, and he sees em or whatever, puts 2 and 2 together maybe from the boss describing Charlotte, them he swipes em and goes to save her.

What?

Like the boss ends up describing Charlotte or Eric (since they were at the battle) to Derek. He sees the Thunder tomes (since it'd make no sense for her to be armed and in the cage). I'm assuming he's not a total idiot, so he puts 2 and 2 together, realizes it's Dani, and springs her.

They end up fighting, meeting the other 3 in the hall or something, then team up and kill the boss dude.

<.< >.>

Why do people do crazy stuff before they leave for the day?

Anyway, I guess I'll just wait til someone posts ... patiently waiting ... ... ... impatiently waiting ... ... ... ... ^_^