• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I fail to see the direct connection between longer posts and more interesting characters, especially considering the number of posts this RP has. Reading all the lines of dialogue/thoughts etc. should give you a pretty good idea of what a character is like, it's just that it's spread out over more posts because characters don't interact by talking paragraphs at each other.

Obviously I'm reading what you write because I'm responding to you. I just think your points are poorly justified and you posted this in the wrong thread.

I agree with Cynthia. Post length =/= good writing or character. A post should be as long as it needs to be. No longer or shorter. If you stretch it out, it becomes bland and uninteresting. It's one of the problems I have with e_s's RP. ATM, all the posts feel too long and when I read his OP I flipped over to another page because I found reading it more exciting than the OP. Not to say he's a bad writer, but his first post could have had less fluff for sure.

Hello people.I have officially graduated :awesome:

Anyway.Accents discussion,Damian and Aiya have a mild Eastern European-esque accent,closer to German if you want to narrow it down.

Also,I thought Aiya was supposed to be Lev's type,I was hoping for some sort of interaction...gives me something to do besides a recap post and something irrelevant.

Edited by Ether

@ All

Women Lev would be interested in purely based on looks:

Irina

Viveka

Aiya

Katie

Morgan

Charlotte

Danielle

Reika

Miranda

Women Lev would be interested in purely based on availability:

Irina

Viveka

Morgan

Charlotte

Danielle

Kelas

Reika

Woman Lev would be interested in purely based on personality:

Irina

Viveka

Aiya

Katie

Danielle

Kelas

Esphyr

Hmm, might put that in character info. Not that it really matters :lol:

@ Snowy

Katie has things she can do now.

Esphyr's becoming more interesting. More hostile, but more interesting. You can kind of tell she's not interested in seeing Lev any differently. That's very feminine-*shot by Kiryn*

~blows imaginary smoke off muzzle of Nerf gun~

Though that comment for some reason seems significantly less bad than previous ones. (Obligatory gripe about most people being inclined to stick with first impressions.)

(Attempt to not become a strawman.)

Wait, hostility/distrust/indifference interests him? ._.

Oh and he's talking to a guy who can't even stand up...

Conclusion: Lev is mental.

Some guys like a challenge(Lev's favorite traits are flirtiness, and initial resistance cause that let's him know she's not a callgirl). And yeah, he's hoping Katie will leave so he can talk to Iso about her and stuff. The monologue will be very ... entertaining to write.

...So he gets mad, re-opens a wound or three, and passes out?

I don't deny the potential for hilarity, I just don't think Isotov can really be talkative for long right now. (Which could of course cause hilarity on its own.)

(Iso: If I could actually get up, you'd be dead by now.)

Esphyr has a Connecticut accent. At least as I always imagined it.

Helenos and Headmaster don't have regional accents, but rather Headmaster (when not altering her voice to frustrate her students) sounds typically cheer and flighty while Helenos probably sounds very... smooth... with her voice. Like that ass who you know is selling you snake oil but you can't peg him on it.

Katie has no accent obviously.

Not sure about the Goddess and LoAF though.

@ Squared

Goodnight, and welcome to the team ... sorta/almostish :/

Sorta/almostish? ...Is that a good thing? ._.

And I'm gonna be busy all day. Huzzah... >__>

Well,Snowy said that Halton was like Rome in it's expansive sense,however,with Zaftra being in the Northern-Halton area,and being clearly Russian in influence,IIRC,it makes sense that around the capitol of Halton,which would be south/southwest of there,that it would be similar to Germany.

The continent(which needs a name btw) seems to be the size of all of Russia(which I'd say is f'ing huge enough for the annexing to makes sense and still ahve some cultural diversity spread through territories of the same country. Like the difference between L.A. Houston, Texas, and New York City.

She does wear clothes beneath the armour...the wound is pretty high up,close to her shoulder.He would likely either try to sneak a peek or something similar,which is what I meant by a reaction.She's not stripping...