• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

AFAIK Shanice, Megae, and any other minions of Shanice's aren't in the town at all. (Of course, we can re-arrange that right quick, but it looks like we've got other trouble on our hands already, so I'm not really inclined to do so right now.)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

11 people are reading the Suggestions thread o__o And responding to Csquared here since feedback seems to have moved to here- yes the pace is fast, generally I end up either putting in thoughts instead of talking out loud, I'm just lucky it works out pretty well and is in character for Heinz too. Another thing is you can do is make a comment retroactively, and have someone respond to it later although you generally need to provide context for that so people don't get confused.

I haven't actaully writen the Staff topic yet, I was just thinking of it....

Okay Phoenix here's the story (for whenever you get on..) :awesome: (this isn't his whole backstory by the way)

Pary (his name, pronounced Par-ee) came upon a mysterious women,laying in her own blood, surrounded by a patch of burned grass. He managed to heal her wounds, but it was already too late. She managed to say one last thing before she slipped away. "Tell Iso...I'm sorry, and that I loved him" ( :awesome: ) He set to burying the body, and after, he traveled through some nearby woods. He came upon a person horribly disfigured by flames (Shanice, He hadn't changed forms into something else yet. :awesome: ) The being could sense his anger against the goddess, and knowing he could use it for his own powers, he bound his emotions, to the staff in his hand. The staff became warped, and disfigured, yet another one of his punishments for disobeying the goddess. He has since carried it with him, along with his other scarred memories of the goddess.

This is confusing.

You might want to read through the Iso/Shanice information to make sure this actually fits. I'd tell you what does and doesn't fit, but I'm distracted right now.

Different from other Fire Emblems, there are not twenty levels to progress in this RP. Instead, there are only four level-ups which follow this pattern.

Level up one: ‘normal’ level up.

Level up two: Class change.

Level up three: ‘Normal’ level up.

Level up four: Depending on how long this RP lasts, this will either be a normal level up or a third tier class change (TBA)

Do we promote?

Just one thing to note.if anyone takes Heavy Strike/Overcast,please put it in the roll description whenever you use it,and specify the amount.

Ex: Activating Heavy Strike(-2 Skl)

This way no one can complain that people are just adding free damage whenever they get a high hit roll.

@ Psychout

Let me read it a few more times and I'll get back to you in an hour or so.

@ New skills and points

Exactly what should I be adding/fixing?

Iso has 20 stat points and no skills

Irina has 17 stat points and Hawkeye

Viveka has 20 stat points and no skills

@ Ether

Looks like Damian has three flirts now.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Psychout

Let me read it a few more times and I'll get back to you in an hour or so.

@ New skills and points

Exactly what should I be adding/fixing?

Iso has 20 stat points and no skills

Irina has 17 stat points and Hawkeye

Viveka has 20 stat points and no skills

@ Ether

Looks like Damian has three flirts now.

Right,Irina is all about the money...

But yeah,Aiya cares about Irina and Kiev,Damian cares about Aiya,and has no reason to dislike Irina,plus,he likes Wyverns,having commanded troops of Riders and getting to know a good few.

Making Helios a Magefighter would give him a secondary weapon. No one else is getting one, so I'm going to say no.

Pallies say hi. -_- But yeah, Magefighter's cheap, FMPOV.