Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

...So are we all about to get killed in our sleep then?

Meh I was thinking the demons could attack another day. Travis and the... Traviteers? are already coming tonight.

Although having 2 groups trying to kill the party at the same time is a recipe for chaotic goodness.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

To Psych and everyone else: Unlike how it appears that I have been online for the last 6 or so hours, I actually went to another party (yeah i know) and left the computer screen on. So I just caught up on the Chat now, and I'll post in the RP in a bit.

@Demons attacking tonight

Helenos's secret weapons are supposed to take a little time to activate. She'll drain Dani, Katie to make sure she won't be defeated so easily, and unleash the box's perils to furthur harm the group. THEN attack in full Kanami-screw-over-method. (Aka: Large group of monsters in addition to Helenos, and Dani and Katie will probably be unable to fight)

Edited by psychout50

I'm thinking of introducing Pary by him and Charlotte both end up in a cell. I'm thinking she's captures and we gotta save her. (Travis has a thing against healers :mellow: )

@Cynthia Islands hopefully? :awesome:

Not too sure, we have Viveka and Conrad. I vote either Islands/follow Lev back to home country since we got nothing to do.

Edited by psychout50

I'm thinking of introducing Pary by him and Charlotte both end up in a cell. I'm thinking she's captures and we gotta save her. (Travis has a thing against healers :mellow: )

@Cynthia Islands hopefully? :awesome:

Not too sure, we have Viveka and Conrad. I vote either Islands/follow Lev back to home country since we got nothing to do.

Thing about the capturing was, following Travis to his fortress again seems a bit...repetitive. It could be done though.

We probably need actual reasons to go places. If anyone mentions Conrad, Morgan will suggest we crash his dad's funeral.

@Cynthia Morgan is his dad. She's really a zombie (no one was surprised at that last part), and is pregnant with his love child! :awesome:

Edited by psychout50

@ Crashing funeral

I'd ask you if you're serious but ... it's obvious that you are.

@ Where to after the mini-games in mini-country are done, we should probably stop by Halton ... and do stuff ... with wyverns ...

@ Kiryn

Goodnight ^_^

*is worried at how we are going to bed earlier and earlier*

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix Pshh. I get on here in the morning and I end up seeing posts at 4 a.m. server time. We're good.

We need someone to post. But I can't do it cause I'm the last one who did. ;_;

Do...stuff...with wyverns? Sounds very vague to me.

Let's go wyvern breaking! :3 (that way all the dumb characters will get offed in one chapter XD )

@ Psychout

I'm still waiting to see why Helenos is having a meeting with these demons instead of hijacking their minds? They're not exactly in her league or anything.

@ Snowy

Helenos CCs ... NAO!!! >_<

Shanice is loyal to the LoAF.

Megae is loyal to Shanice for the time being.

Petros is working with both of them.

Helenos is working for her self.

This isn't meshing well.

They do have the same boss, so cooperation on some level probably happens.

I think Helenos is working with the LoAF. Not quite sure actually.

Edited by -Cynthia-

They all work for the LoAF, but Helenos just got jumped by him not long ago. Unless the LoAF doesn't inform all of his demons of traitors or something, or Helenos was just getting a warning, then this makes less sense.

I'd be more comfortable with this if Snowy was doing it.