• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Pas D'idee. So, uh, can someone post in the suggestions topic, as to prevent me from getting modded for double posting?

I think Snowy and Ether are just shoving their emotions for each other onto their characters to avoid their uncomfortable relationship. :awesome:

Now to sabbotage Dani.

You got me,my friend...it seems my Lustful Passion cannot be hidden despite my greatest attempts to curtail it before it wreaks havoc upon our friendship!

So,I ask you,my Snowy friend...for I can hold it in no longer!Will you,marry me?

what are you,some sort of idiot?

There's only one logical conclusion. They will kiss, make out, and then Naddy will blow up the inn.

Edit: Naddy. I have to boot you from the devil position. Sorry, but smash_fanatic will always be my demon.

Edited by Snowy_One

I think Snowy and Ether are just shoving their emotions for each other onto their characters to avoid their uncomfortable relationship. :awesome:

Now to sabbotage Dani.

-_-

If Derek sees what happens, there will be one bloodied shaman in the inn.

@Snike Idiot. >_<

1. It doesn't work that fast,

2. It doesn't become that strong idmeadiatly. It's more like an hourglass, Dani's energy flows to it.

3. She's not supposed to die, just feel sick and weak, first like a flu, then like she's aging, then it becomes harder to breath, then she collapses.

You kinda need to retcon.

Edited by psychout50

@Snike Idiot. >_<

1. It doesn't work that fast,

2. It doesn't become that strong idmeadiatly. It's more like an hourglass, Dani's energy flows to it.

3. She's not supposed to die, just feel sick and weak, first like a flu, then like she's aging, then it becomes harder to breath, then she collapses.

You kinda need to retcon.

. . .

You could have mentioned that to me, before my character took the obvious trap. How in hell was I supposed to know it wasn't fast-acting?

THE BROACH WORKS SLOWLY. PROBABLY WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING. SHE WILL NOT SUDDENLY FAINT. THUS, THERE IS NO REASON TO SUSPECT CESS.

@Phoenix Not neccisarily. Her stats might be halved or something, but she's supposed to be weaker, same with Katie, whenever we fight Helenos.

Edited by psychout50

I haven't edited it yet, so, uh, yeah. I guess it stays. >.>

Also, thinking of wyverns just gave me an idea regarding Derek's gauntlets, Dani's motivation to become a thunder mage, and their unspoken of mother.

:D

^ Signal that Snike has just snapped. Rant coming in a few minutes, after he posts a reply to Viveka.

WHAT THE F*CK IS CYNTHIA GRIPING AT ME FOR?!!!

Esphyr: How far have you gone with Aiya?

Esphyr: ... you know ... Damian Jr.

Esphyr: I love you

WHAT THE F*CK?!!!

*calms down*

I don't understand ...