Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Again, you never asked for Snike's approval, and he is not in the mood for witty remarks, at the moment. Snike actually read that, and it said 'a little time'. That was a little time. So, yeah. Snike isn't angry over being called an idiot, but he is angry over the hypocrisy it brought up.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Snike is speaking in the third person because he is not to be trusted speaking in the first person at the moment. Except in the RP, sort of.

*sigh*

This is so depressing.

@ Kiryn

I think I'm on chapter 8 now ...? Not sure ... Winry just pulled a Winry :/

Never mind, It's chapter 9 XD

Edited by Phoenix

Someone should really pick Dani up, or try to revive her, or something. Otherwise, when Derek decides to check on her, heads will roll.

Alright, then. Snike, in the meantime, will focus on writing character controls for Dani and Derek.

No, Snike meant weed as in weeding the undersides of trees. Snike apologizes for any inconvenience this may have brought.

@ Kiryn

He's in the kitchen trying and failing to get Katie's attention. Just follow the smell of food.

@ Snowy

I'm serious about those CCs. This is getting ridiculous.

@ Amari=Mother

WTH?

Can't you just have Isotov be interested in someone else? Why does he like Katie anyway?

1. Food. Dani makes food, Damian makes food. Rebutted.

2. Hawtness. Lots of girls in the group are pretty, Katie is not a nymph or something.

3. Personality. He doesn't even know her really.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@Snowy: It's okay, I jacked him.

Oh speaking of jacking: Someone who isn't me, Phoenix, or evil please be the healer? (Was deliberately nonspecific on traits, so could be cleric or priest or whatever I don't care. Just not evil.)

@Duck: She's decided that Kiev and Susann are both younger and thus more foolish. (Actual age does not matter.) Neh, I'm just making fun of the "lead mare" instinct Amari has.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

No, Snike meant weed as in weeding the undersides of trees. Snike apologizes for any inconvenience this may have brought.

Oh okay i thought you were high

Oh good

Edited by Kai

Can't you just have Isotov be interested in someone else? Why does he like Katie anyway?

1. Food. Dani makes food, Damian makes food. Rebutted.

2. Hawtness. Lots of girls in the group are pretty, Katie is not a nymph or something.

3. Personality. He doesn't even know her really.

Let me clarify exactly why.

Morgan: ... why does she even appear on the f*cking list? :facepalm:

Dani: Is actually a very good option, however, she's a no-go ATM for reasons that will be explained shortly.

Damian: Damian's always busy ... always.

Kelas: I don't see them not getting along. Why didn't you include her?

Katie: The first person in the group to get along with well other than his sister.

Basically he's trying to get to know her better but that's a little difficult when decent convos can't be brought up. The best they can do is get minimal interaction. Iso's not the type of guy to spend time with a "second" girl before being completely shut down by the first. Remember he "knows" that he likes Katie now. He wouldn't feel right spending a lot of time with Dani(or any other cute chef) no matter how much easier to interact with she is.

@ Kiryn

Beware of the Krinkov. He's unpunkable.

Edited by Phoenix