• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Meh I'm just saying it would be more interesting for you to have a more responsive partner and it doesn't seem like Isotov should quite be tied down yet.

Well you're right, but I've got enough out of character moments don't you think? I don't want to do a mega out of character moment just to get Iso into freebird mode. Ehhh ... just a lack of foresight on my part.

Hmm, I thought Cess left the room to give the brooch to Dani, otherwise Morgan wouldn't have allowed him to give it to her in the first place.

Eh, I guess he didn't and I probably should have had Morgan react, but I made an assumption there. Morgan just standing around while other people did stuff seems OOC.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Hmm, I thought Cess left the room to give the brooch to Dani, otherwise Morgan wouldn't have allowed him to give it to her in the first place.

...This is possible, but the immediate presence of Chase had me confused, and last I knew you two were still chatting. I'm sorry.

...This is possible, but the immediate presence of Chase had me confused, and last I knew you two were still chatting. I'm sorry.

Eh I think you were right actually since the "what should I do with this?" was probably directed at Morgan, although the next sentence refers to Morgan in the third person which is weird to do when she's standing right there, so ambiguity strikes again.

Cess is going to be injured, a bit, now. Snike's sure you'll understand, Psych...

Seriously, though, he (Snike)'s going to wait a bit, until he finishes Dani controls, before he replies.

... ... ... Snowy's not done with those Katie CCs yet is he?

*is contemplating a god mod scenario*

EDIT:

@ Damian > Lev

Not sure what Damian's fling thing was about, but Lev's a Zaftran. He's perverted slightly but he's looking for the perfect woman. He just doesn't want to wait a whole week before sleeping with them.

Edited by Phoenix

The women in this party seem very...free spirited in general. My characters would react differently.

You're not the only one.

Irina and Viveka would immediately drop Damian as a potential romance partner if they knew about that.

I'd also suspect the following:

Tessa(though perhaps that's obvious)

Morgan

Charlotte

Katie(I suspect ... I hope :sob: )

Danielle(no clue but would hope so)

Eh I think you were right actually since the "what should I do with this?" was probably directed at Morgan, although the next sentence refers to Morgan in the third person which is weird to do when she's standing right there, so ambiguity strikes again.

Yeah, I also noticed I'd misread it and you guys are actually all still in the common room, and not beyond it, so I flubbed a few things myself.

Also, I guess this means, Arrin can notice Tessa's presence quite easily now too. I guess there's nothing wrong with that.

Cess is going to be injured, a bit, now. Snike's sure you'll understand, Psych...

Seriously, though, he (Snike)'s going to wait a bit, until he finishes Dani controls, before he replies.

It's cool, we've got you sorta covered. Take your time.

Right I expect someone to be that healer by the time they're needed...

I play a healer all the time. I'd prefer to let someone else cover it, but if nobody volunteers, just prod me when you actually need me.

He can bang 47 girls in 7 years?

lolol

I knew people in college who easily got something like a dozen or two in a couple of years. Though, I never kept accurate track, and honestly, while I wouldn't doubt Damian's ability to bag that many, I do find his remembering an exact number when it got that high as a little odd. But then again, maybe it's all good.

Edited by Balcerzak

He can bang 47 girls in 7 years?

lolol

If you space that out,it averages to about once every 2 months...it's not that bad...

Damian remembers the number because the other guys would never shut up about it.There was the group who wanted to kill him,and the guys who were like "You go man,thats [insert Number here]

He was told so much,the number is easily accessible whenever it is brought up...

Edited by Ether

Katie and Danielle don't seem like they would mind much to me, they're pretty...loose.

Morgan probably wouldn't be bothered, except for the fact that she thinks he might have syphilis or something. Though why Damian would be telling her this is another matter entirely.

Charlotte would be completely grossed out, Tessa as well I imagine.

Ladies' Men are popular in this RP. Damian for the PCs, Lev for the NPCs, and Shanice and Travis for the enemies.