Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Are you the only one who ignored Kai, in this case? The other two died by Eric, otherwise.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

NOOOOOOOOOO! DAMN YOU SNIKE! DAMN YOU FOR KILLING THE TRAVATEERS! WHY DO THE GOOD ALWAYS DIE SO YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I wish Nady would get back on so that way I can finish up the interaction. There's some nice support building here (20% so far I guess) and I want to finish the conversation.

Or should I just screw it and take over Reika?

Kai there's an opportunity here. Helios+whores.

Listen to her.

"This is your last chance!" (quoted from something)

So, uh does that mean the town turns red/blue?

@Cynth: Yeah.

The group bumps into Katie in the whore house, who now has a part time job there to make a few extra bucks. Cooking supplies are expensive. :awesome:

*Is going to pull that if Phoenix or Snowy ever talk about Helios' virginity*

Such a big happy dysfunctional family we are.

To be useful:

List of supports that could possibly have progressed. Post thoughts on them go go go

-Damian/Esphyr

-Isotov/Kelas

-Kelas/Arrin

-Chase/Morgan

-Irina/Aiya

-Eric/Charlotte

I am probably listing some that didn't do anything, and missing some that did. Post 'em.

(Mainly missing developments from ToD cos I barely paid attention to that stuff...)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

@ Snike

Not sure what you mean

FE colors. The whole town would switch sides?

@ Snike

Yeah. If he does the entire party turns green, the town turns red, and Helios turns blue ... not because he's an allied unit, but because he's scared half to death. Beat that level in five turns.

@ Kai

Helios=Virgin :awesome: *waits to see what happens*

The group bumps into Katie in the whore house, who now has a part time job there to make a few extra bucks. Cooking supplies are expensive. :awesome:

Isotov lost his to Irina

And if he did lose it to Miranda it was after she died

@ Kai

Yes Miranda was dead. She died a little inside because she was hurt over putting a seal in Iso's mind. Nonetheless, it happened in a fit of passion. Now four months later, he's seen his sis for the first time in ten years and he's also met the daughter of a hero who is fairly interesting when her controller is online.

@ Random realization

Holy crap! That's like four people who've tried out my style since the rp began! XD

@Phoenix Lol. Once we get to the islands and I get third girl (which by the by, She and Cess are childhood friends, BUT NOT PAIRING THEM, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU'LL TRY PEOPLE) I'll need your style even more.

I make typo

If you didnt get it, your slower then Rein :facepalm:

Oh I got it, but your wrong so I twisted your words so you'd be right. Aren't I generous? :)

@ Psychout

You and your islands.

@Everyone You want to know why I'm obcessed with the islands? (See what I did there? :awesome: )

Islands are basically mining heaven, what with all the minerals and diamonds everywhere. Bandits attack a lot, which could lead to a battle or two for us, 1 from a squad, 1 from some big bad bandit boss. Cess's home is there :awesome: , and his neighbor is the girl swordie I'm getting. She took Cess with her and they became mercenaries. They got seperated, which is how Cess met the group, and she lost him. When we get there, they will reunite, and you can meet his family :awesome: .

I swear to god though, Helios can not sleep with her, either of them. Yes, I'm stating that about 4 chapters ahead of time. :facepalm:

Edited by psychout50