• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Things seem to be pretty much wrapping up for this night. And chapter I guess, could start a new topic?

So are we following Conrad, or waiting for him to get back, or what?

@ Cynthia

Viveka is definitely not attacking them anymore, so no need to stay on this chapter much longer(awesome that she got two chapter titles named after her in some way XD ).

As for Conrad, let's just crash the funeral.

@ Snowy

Twitter is ---> way

Yo, what's the deal with Katie? Whenever Esphyr's having a moment with Damian, Katie get's all unresponsive or short in her writings. It wouldn't bother me if Iso wasn't interested in her in that way but he is and I can't change that now.

Katie and Esphyr have nothing in common in terms of my length in writing them. However... What DOES happen is I come back from a long day of pulling roots out of the ground exhausted and tired and have difficulty keeping up with both as a result.

@ Snowy

That's why I want Katie CCs! XD

In all seriousness, maybe I should just keep you updated myself. I don't want Iso to go into god modded mode and start fooling around with Dani just cause Snike is one of the most reliable rpers in the rp :/

Kanami may not be pleased with the character jacking Dark, Reika seems awfully...nice and not stabbing things. Oh well, maybe Kanami will retcon to fake nice for setting you up later or something.

@Sage: Are you... jacking Reika? It kind of seems like, unless you somehow got permission from Nady. (If you are... oh dear.)

No worries, Kirynikins! I do this with Katie all the time, and nothing bad hap- Oh sh*t he stole Reika? XD

I wouldn't mind you taking over Katie myself. Right now she's a bit of a albatross because of her inability to speak... BUT NOT FOR CYNTHIA'S REASONS! It's difficult to do things with her due to her inability to speak which limits her interaction with the group.

I'm glad you actually read my constant Katie harrassing Snowy. It's just become habit at this point.

So that means Phoenix is going to have LevxIrina, IsoxKatie, and possibly VivekaxIvanko? You're really dating yourself there Phoenix.

I wouldn't mind you taking over Katie myself. Right now she's a bit of a albatross because of her inability to speak... BUT NOT FOR CYNTHIA'S REASONS! It's difficult to do things with her due to her inability to speak which limits her interaction with the group.

Well you know me ... one more NPC won't hurt me all that much.

We could go over stuff for a temporary transfer of control, or maybe just a duo control until you're freer for more full time interactions :unsure:

@ Albatross

I don't quite get that metaphor.

@ Cynthia

Irina can only not end up with Damian

Viveka can only not end up with Damian or ... umm ... I'll update this later.

As for Iso and Katie that'll probably be temporary. It's not my fault the people in this rp all make their characters impossible to love by my characters and vice versa.

Edited by Phoenix

Erm. The albatross has to do with a old poem. It served as a metaphor for self-imposed bad luck IIRC. Duo control would be fine for now, especially since I will be gone a bit this week.

Trying to fix that.

Also, I have a hunch that there is a certain outlaw that might not be compatible with the peggie.

Morgan is kind of impossible to love I guess, since she's not very nice. Chase is trying, bless his heart.

Charlotte's not impossible to love. And contrary to what it may seem, she's not committed to Eric yet or anything, there's still room for someone else to start flirting "innocently" with her.

Trying to fix that.

Also, I have a hunch that there is a certain outlaw that might not be compatible with the peggie.

Too spent to figure out who. Who is it?

@ Cynthia

Morgan: Not impossible, just hard to take the time with the attack dog(Chase) so close by and the numerous other options.

Charlotte: She's ... interesting, but she's also hogged up by Eric. Not much chance here either.

Interesting that the same is true for Katie. She's always hogged up by Iso so few others are likely to support with her. ... I'm wondering if I should commit to fixing these problems :/

EDIT:

ALSO We could definitely use a triangle attack. Two more peggies are needed!

Edited by Phoenix

Morgan is kind of impossible to love I guess, since she's not very nice. Chase is trying, bless his heart.

Charlotte's not impossible to love. And contrary to what it may seem, she's not committed to Eric yet or anything, there's still room for someone else to start flirting "innocently" with her.

Bold: Cue Lev. Yeah, uh, not planning on forcing Eric into anything, either.

Italics: You don't say... K ppl, next objective is to see if we can actually warm Mrs. Ice Queen, or not.

@Guess: Not going to reveal it, for respect of the RPer of the character I'm thinking of.