• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Damian and Aiya are unlikely to like Alf unless he proves himself.If Morgan finds out that Damian had a likely demon pinned down,and that Alf let her go,she's unlikely to speak to him aside from lectures.The others,I dunno.

Yeah. Besides, that was a pretty hasty response by Damian. I'm glad you called him out, actually.

Edit: That was agreeing with Bal and @ Sage.

In other news, it's been 5 minutes in RP time, I would guess, so, uh, maybe you should lift that curse, Ether.

Edited by Snike

Yeah I guess so. Morgan I don't care, she doesn't really like him anyway and vice versa. Would it be fine if Alf apologized to them later? They don't have to be friends or make up, but at least it can ease a bit of tension.

Viveka thoughts:

Thinks Damian acted too quickly

Thinks Aiya likes Damian

Thinks Alf is suicidal for being ... suicidal

Irina's thoughts:

Thinks Damian was right to at least try to expose her until the dragon size issue came up

Thinks Aiya hit Alf just a little too hard

Thinks Alf is suicidal ... cause emo is usually suicidal on some level

Iso's thoughts:

Thinks Damian acted too quickly

Thinks Aiya should be carefully watched in the future and doesn't trust her

Thinks Alf is suicidal ... cause he is

Okay, seriously guys. I'm grabbing some sleep. I need it bad.

Clockwork, Tessa is almost an honorary member of the nomad family anyways. Take care of her for me as needed. Unless you have work again or something, in which case we'll just chill in limbo together.

I'm sorry that the suicidal tendencies started with Alferis. I've been feeling depressed lately and I think that bled into my posts. Actually I did plan on him feeling suicidal, but played up a lot less.

Edited by Dark Sage

Ooooo thoughts

Helios thoughts

Damian: What did he do to piss him off

Aiya: Was too harsh

Alf: Oh gawd brain damage

Kai's thoughts

Damian: Lolol Good going

Aiya: R U DUM HE ARE CHEATING ON U'se

Alf: How dat dum bitch rock ya shit?

I'm sorry that the suicidal tendencies started with Alferis. I've been feeling depressed lately and I think that bled into my posts. Actually I did plan on him feeling suicidal, but played up a lot less.

Stop reading Silent Hill monologue >_<

Derek thoughts

Damian acted too quickly

JACE! RAEG

^

Dani thoughts

Is that..? Oh, someone placed a curse on someone else.

Get away from her, at least until she answers my question! Aiya, nice hit!

Alf is suicidal.. Just like Eric...

Yeah, I know.

BTW, Derek's outside, currently battling a wall unarmed, if anyone wants to interact with him.

Hey Kai: Don't give people advice.

(Bit peeved. People in my family have had depression and have legitimately needed help. Telling someone to just "wait it out" is generally a bad idea.)

(No, I wasn't one of them, before you ask.)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Kai, you might want to run. Quickly.

Anyways, to whom it may concerned, I posted yet another song in the Music topic. Feel free to go over and bitch at my horrible taste.

While they likely wouldn't be friends after the fiasco,if Alf asked what the situation was about in detail,Damian would tell him.If Alf is liek "Oh snap,I screwed up..." then Damian wouldn't hate him,but he would likely be cautious to not let him go in the dark about anything.

@Curse: The field dissipated when Alf tackled Damian.Helen can move again,and is likely shaken and in quite a bit of pain,if she's a demon.If she isn't,then no damage done.

@Hasty: If you thought someone might be a demon,and had a weapon that hurt demons,but did absolutely nothing if the target wasn't a demon,then how can you be hasty with it?It can only do good,and if anything,he should use it on every person they come across...but that would drain him to death...

*Runs*

@ Kiryn: I can always stop being a sarcastic ass. Just need the word

Bird :mellow:

@ Ether

It was hasty because we didn't have to do it inside the inn. She was unlikely to try to kill us in there, and then there's the fact that she'd not killed us in our sleep after arriving, or transforming immediately to bring the inn down on top of us, etc, etc. Lot's of reasons to attack, lot's of reasons not to.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Kai

Yep ... thought so.

@ Sage

You're doing a nice job with Reika, although that doesn't seem to hard to emulate as long as you toss in a few "kill"s and a few "fool"s here and there.