Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Why can't we ever truly read the chapter titles anymore? This latest one is the last straw man! Now it's in Japanese? XD

EDIT:

Suffice to say ... can't we get any serious titles? XD

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Yeah, I sorta saw yanking our chains coming.

Anyways, a few things:

Phoenix, why did you have to shoot Kai? He's our comic relief. Now I have to spend my whole pay check on an Aum Staff. Being serious now, nice work on Helios and Lev, Lev especially.

Snowy, nice one. Now it'll be confusing if the headmaster looses her hood. :D

Working to midnight sucks. At least I'm off most of next week.

No, not a nice job, a rather crappy job :/

It reads Osoroshii Internet Honyaku.

It needs a particle somewhere for it to make proper sense.

Either way, I'm thinking the meaning was distorted, "Osoroshii" can mean terrible, but only applies to certain cases.

Mainly since it's a semi-accurate translation, a better alternative would be "Frightening"

So really, it's kind of praising internet translators, (undeserved) by saying something along the lines of "The internet's translations are frightening" most likely regarding how great they're "power" is. Though I suppose it could be interpreted as crappy as well.

Not sure if Snowy meant terrible(crappy) translation, or that the internet's translators are frightening, but I'm assuming the former. :/

I intentionally ran it through babel fish as a mockery of people who think they know Japanese (or other languages) simply because they can access babel fish. Figures it's the one time it's actually a bit on the mark.

@ Snike

Yeah sorry, I was pissed off by that picture of Mario. The Phoenix hates Mario with a passion. Just the mere mention of Mario makes him agnry! Must stop mentioning Mario! >_<

Thanks for mentioning the sprites too. Odd that Cynthia hasn't seen them yet(or hasn't said anything). She was the first to approve of Lev's signature goatee :/

@ Snowy

Umm ... is Katie going to be active or inactive during this chapter? Just wondering so I know where to focus my energies.

She will be as active or inactive as I can manage.

So ... basically plot device/cooking/Esphyr toming/ninja mode, correct? -_-

Edited by Phoenix

I know... put Katie on a bus to cooking school. Then when she gets back she can focus on things other than learning to cook?

[/asshole]

Sooo... the rest of us just sort of stand around until Viveka and Conrad show up?

...The internet needs "asshole" tags. (Along with sarcasm tags.)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Waiting for Rein XD Conrad should just dig himself a hole and die in it. Otherwise this "Conrad appeared" sequence is going to take a good few days XD Ah well, I'll chat with whistler until something happens I suppose.

Nice little day today, Sister jumped on her bed and snapped the wooden board, and had to go help buy her a new bed (while she's at school.

Mother met one of her friends while we were out, routing us to the spot for a pointless hour of banter.

We get home and start unloading the bed, dad figures it's a good idea to jam the garage door, so it doesn't come down (one of those automatic shutters)

Unloaded the bed, dad wasn't watching were he was going so we took a chunk out of the wall XD

And then he tried to close the garage door without unjamming it, resulting in the metal panel being bent 45degree's out of shape, and the motor going up in smoke XD

~Currently enjoying lunch with earphones on while dad screams at the world~

Edited by Kanami

*hands Cynthia a root beer*

I WAS thing about having a volcano erupt in the middle of the town, but decided that wildly and chaotically setting things on fire while people die as massive puddles of lava splash down on them was something better left to Naddy.