• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Summer, still. It's been like 2 weeks since the in-context RP began, IIRC.

Uh, it's been less than a week, RP-time, since the attack by Percy.

Lessee, I think it's...

Day 1: Bandits. Shit happens. On fire. Refugee camp. Also on fire in the middle of the night.

Day 2: Mesh. Cross to Elyisima. Inn.

Day 3: On fire. Tangle with Percy. Smaller inn. "Poisoning." Decent night's sleep anyway.

Day 4: Leave. Pegasus knights. Caves. Captured. M3 kidnap Katie. Run.

Day 5: After spending night running, hit TISME. Pass out. Middle of night: bandits attack.

Day 6: Sleep. A lot. This day was timeskipped.

Day 7: Shanice attacks. Leave TISME. Swamp. Helenos. Horse theft. Attempt inn; run out of town. Camp in mountains. Wyverns.

Day 8: Run from wyverns. Town. Drugs. Food. Truth or Dare. Camp.

Day 9: Demons in the dark-and-early. On fire. Run. Nap. Lev appears. Silliness. Shanice, mercs. End up in town.

Day 10: Today. Off to a dazzling start as we are already getting ourselves run out of town.

I actually think we need a bit more passage of time to happen. Not in detail, mind; I'm just thinking that eventually we'll have big destinations and they'll be more than a day's walk apart, and we can mostly timeskip those journeys. This would give us a whole bunch of time.

@Alch, I've suggested that before (Using a boat ride as an example) but it seems the entire continent is as big as a small state.

Not really sure where we are at the moment, I'm assuming still in Albunry dealing with the fake blacksmith. Haven't really got anything to say unless someone else wants to interact (Haha that was funny)

As for Halton being Damians turf, (in terms of control) I don't recall Snowy ever giving Ether specific control over the nation, and even if he had it's not going to stop me from taking on a few "Halton residents" under my control. I wonder if Damian will still be a Halton soldier after this?

I didn't think it was ever claimed (other than bluffing character boasts) that he was particularly powerful. He's a Colonel, which is a decently high rank, and probably some sort of nobility given his parentage, but I'd assume that doesn't give him too much power (unless it's backed from an order from his superiors). The amount of civilian-bossing/lower-rank-bossing that he's done is probably the extent of his influence, I'd guess.

@Time passage: Obviously we just need more people to complain about it.

I dunno, I just want to start skipping inn scenes, they tend to be far more trouble than they're worth.

And yeah we're in Alburny, but I think we're about to leave. Kelas is considering questioning Reika about the slashed tether, but is most likely waiting until after we've dealt with Conrad to do so... so yeah.

*flies in all dramatic like*

I have returned.

Thanks to Kiryn and another woman inspiring me. I will soon return to drawing things free hand. Will post them online like Kiryn does once I get good at it :)

For now though ... sprites.

Unfortunately, the RP seems to be somewhat stuck until Ether logs on again. >_<

(Why is it always the inactive ones with the plot-importance?)

Give me plot importance. I'll be around and you know this for a fact -_-

Just for saying that, I'm making an NPC called Shu. He won't last very long but at least he'll have his fifteen seconds fifteen posts of fame before being killed through some nearly impossible chain of events.

Since e_s isn't here to object, I'm going to have to say, "No," since I doubt you can really grasp the walking contradiction that is Shu.

Hell, every time I try it, I just get a headache.