Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I should start something involving Chase and horses, so Ether can time-skip some more.

Also, I have been just informed that there is, in fact, wireless internet out near my cottage, so, I will be here. Just, my hours are probably cut back.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

If you'd like,I can have the headmaster appear at the gate during the TS post.Just let me know within the next...soon,if you want her to be there,or introduce her yourself.let me know if you want her there,and if you want her to do anything specific.

EPIC speed. Nice one, Ether.

Anyways, is Cielle a maid, or something?

Edited by Snike

And,we have arrived.

Have fun,I won't be here for very long,so if you need to talk to Damian or Aiya desperately,you have CC's

As for the servants,you can have any flavour of them you want to throw in,just nothing rebellious or evil,or anything of the sort.

Cielle is just a generally happy person.If you talk to her,she will probably like you very quickly,if you compliment her,she will hug you,guaranteed.

Jerome is a veteran,loyal,strong.he has no problems with sparring,etc. He is also the one you want to talk to to get to the armoury.Since some of you want new weapons,I suppose several people will be speaking to him,do not be afraid to speak for him,but no rebellion/evilness.

Just to note,Marble and stone do not burn,no matter how much you want them to.There are no explosives or anything lying around either. The guard can and will repel any outside attack from bandits,etc. as long as it is not a full scale army,so no random attacks.

EDIT: yes,Cielle is a maid.

Edited by Ether

I'm glad we came to this manor first. This stay will allow me to gauge some things so I know what will prevent catastrophes that I don't intentionally cause.

Oh?

The Kai was being a douche and wrote out endings

Thats about it

Ignore it and miss out on the funny

@ Ether: Oh like reveal a room where Damian chained up all the women he fucked to radiators. Um like a museum or something?

Edited by Kai

@ Snowy

Seemed alright to me.

@ Ether

Swimsuit competition at 5:00PM

@ Kai

Try not to screw up the stay will ya?

@ Psychout

Umm summary?

Sh*t went down. THE END.

The gates closed behind the group. Pary would have been caught,and either captured or killed...

Kai: I assume the museum is for Toran artifacts?I suppose that would be alright.

Edited by Ether

Anyways, shopping. After I get home, I will have the headmaster arrive. Also, Shanice. I need to talk about it via PM.

Edit: I was tempted to link the entire Cernaborg sequence, but forgot how to spell his name. >.<

Edited by Snowy_One