• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Ether: No. I just need something to do for the rest of the chapter. If i dont get it the house is going to be mauled by a group of Bull Wyvern.

Snipers and Ballistae.

But,a museumesque thing is fine.

He snuck through the woods surrounding the manor.

He's very sneaky. Like behind trees, and rocks, and bushes. He probably could have done it.

The whole place is gated,and with Damian just arriving,Snipers are on high-alert.

@ Wyverns

Bull wyverns NEVER group together ... EVER. Only time you'll see two is if one is male, one is female, and they're mates.

Second. Plains aren't quite notorious for wyvern attacks. Plain dwellers do hunt on the plains, but if we see more than one wild wyvern during the course of this stay, I'm calling bullsh*t, and as the authority one wyverns, will immediately retcon.

@Ether Than he dug an underground tunnel. But he snuck in.

First off, I already know that you're doing something, so I'd say no right off the bat. Second, who are you talking about? Pary? If so ... let me just say this. A tunnel? The guy's a damn healer. What gives?

And a pair of bulls aren't impossible to take out,especially with Ballistae,AKA Wyvernsbane.

But no attacks.The headmaster is showing up,and the place is fortified.For once,just calm down.

At this rate,it won't be long until a report comes in that a mysterious priest was shot...

Edited by Ether

@Phoenix Shut up, it's not an evil plot, it's a join the squad plot. There's a difference. (Iso sees the tome plot, to be exact :awesome:)

He's got a shovel or something. He's a spy. :awesome:

Obvious answer: 3 days.

Geographical answer: 50 miles?

-------

He did what everyone had to do at some point. Seduced the maid Knock out the guards and steal their uniform?

Obvious answer: 3 days.

Geographical answer: 50 miles?

-------

He did what everyone had to do at some point. Seduced the maid Knock out the guards and steal their uniform?

He is a priest.He cannot fight a Sniper,Halb,Pally,General,Whatever,and win.

At this rate,he will be thrown in the dungeon...

@ Psychout

This isn't really the place for Iso to have a meltdown. Besides, he's just going to take the tome from Pary when he sees it. If you think you're getting that thing back think again XD

@ Shovel

You can take your plot and shovel it. (Demolition Man Quote)

@ Ether

Trust me, there's almost no possible way two bull wyverns would venture to the manor. Whenever bulls settle together, they pick a spot, and stay there for good. They don't travel around unless they get the crap beaten out of them by other wyverns.

Swam through the lake, bribed guards, bribed Reika. That last one's more likely.

But just because you have a bunch of guards, doesn't mean they can be everywhere at once. Every security system has a blind spot. Like your delivery entrance. :awesome:

@Phoenix Iso can't really burn it down I don't think, even if the whole thing might me made of marble. (That's what I think it's made out of. :mellow:) Plus, he can cross manor off his list.

Edited by psychout50

@Phoenix Iso can't really burn it down I don't think, even if the whole thing might me made of marble. (That's what I think it's made out of. :mellow:) Plus, he can cross manor off his list.

I wasn't talking about setting things on fire. I was talking about an mental breakdown(though this would likely trigger a regular meltdown :/ ).

If you really want Pary to pester the group, just have him wander around the gates until the guards report him. Someone from the group will talk to him, and then after some time Damian will just let him in because shooting him would be a waste of arrows.

EDIT:

And dammit, man! Stop trying to awesome face your way through life!

Edited by Phoenix

My business is never funny :/ Not for anyone other then myself at least anyway.

And what makes you think I'll listen to that, when I've openly slandered Snowy and seldom listen to his "orders" (demands?).

Plus, it'd be very out of character for Reika to willingly follow you into Damians house and not do anything short of summoning a few sticks of TNT

Uh, you're doomed, Psych.

@Ether: Wasn't planning on funny business. Depending on how long they stay, I might have my 3 leave for a bit.