• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Hmmm, how to cause trouble under these circumstances :/ Time to think I suppose :/

Need help?

I actually came up with a couple. All of which backfire on me :/

Right, sniper sights inside the building? Uh huh. Watch her if you will, I honestly don't care, I'm not going to follow rules set by Mary Sue Kleine, you :/

Watch positions inside the building mean anything to you?If you'd like,Reika can be thrown out with Pary.

Depends on later :/ If he's living in a more practical armored mansion, then Reika probably won't do much, unless Zaftra was annexed by Halton or something :/

Damians mansion screams waste of resources, and I've already made it clear that Reika doesn't like soldier/nobles. And if Damian fits into both.... XD

Plus, strong enemies are useless if they can't keep up with you :P

@ Zaftra

Zaftra still has its own territories and hasn't been annexed (due to the insane climate and horrible disadvantages of fighting in the mountains that makes annexation a waste of time), but the government is in complete shambles. This will be further explained some other time.

@Kai Esphyr, Morgan, Aiya, Irina, Katie, Dani, and Charlotte walk into the bathroom.

They see Kai.

The laugh untill they die.

Yes, even Katie. Who is mute.

Edited by psychout50

Reika vs. a couple of these:

General:

Hp:7

Str:5

Mag:0

Skl:6

Spd:2

Lck:0

Def:8

Res:4

Those are raw,BTW.She's already being watched,and in Sniper sights as well

Ostia is one of the most armored countries. They spared a couple of armor knights for defense. Playboy Mansion suddenly has a better defense then Ostia?

@ Phych: You have been labeled group idiot now (Im bored with the title) . There is more then one bathroom.

Edited by Kai

@ Kai

I have to admit, your post was quite elaborate for once. Too bad you f*cked up the entire thing with that stupid "fan service" bit. None of the girls in this rp care about that.

Unless Cynthia or Snowy are going to stat them, I'm going to be killing those easily, (you can too Kai). Plot enemies, vs Invincible RP characters, it's clear who's going to win. And Ether of all people can't really call BS on us god-moding plot enemies :/

I have a possible idea that would help destroy the place easily, no matter how many guards he has watching Reika XD

@Phoenix

No, it was fanservice, only issue being the lack of fans, and by lack I mean none :/

Edited by Kanami

Ostia is one of the most armored countries. They spared a couple of armor knights for defense. Playboy Mansion suddenly has a better defense then Ostia?

@ Phych: You have been labeled group idiot now (Im bored with the title) . There is more then one bathroom.

1. Ostia isn't even related to this RP.

2.We have to vote to change that title. Sorry, Kai, but, being bored with the title is not a valid reasoning. Psych is now your second, however.

3. 50 Miles is a bit short, for three days. If you walk for 8 hours, you're half-way there by the end of day 1. By horse, it's faster.

Edited by Snike

@ Phoenix: Both

@ Snike: STFU

@ Armor: I refuse to believe that an nations defense is weaker then a manors

@ Kanami: Sorry but no. Those are your kills.

Edited by Kai

It's Ostia. Think about it. This is the same nation that let the morphs waltz in.

Guys, it's Fire Emblem, the universe where anyone with enough balls to actually try to sneak into an impenetrable fortress can. I don't think Ostia comparisons are necessary, especially not when any country that a main group enters is essentially weak when being invaded(while the party is present :facepalm: ) and strong as hell when mentioned from afar.