• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Keep in mind, this is the military nation, and his father was a hero, so, the defense makes sense. It's not as much as FE10 4-4, IIRC.

@Kai: It's not really a country. The Lycian League is a country. And, uh, even if it was an ambush, it was the ****ing capital city. Why in HELL were the knights all ROFLstomped? Answer: Shitty defense.

@Kai Cess is the character, idiot.

Gah. How did i do that? Oh well that was my bad.

Still the Manor has Castle Defenses which IMO is a little :/

Edited by Kai

Either way, Kai has a point, 1 Halton manor < Ostia, regardless of whether it be a city state or not.

And 2/3rd tier doesn't actually mean an increase in intelligence. So sneaking Morphs in isn't really relevant.

I thought Ostia was a province in Lycia.

I havent played the game in 2 years. The only thing i know is that Nino is hawt and there is a turban boss at the end. Then we face this dragon. I didnt use Raven because that reminded me of Ether and Ether reminded me of Damian and Damian is outright unpleasant.

Mood not so serious nao

Edited by Kai

Either way, Kai has a point, 1 Halton manor < Ostia, regardless of whether it be a city state or not.

And 2/3rd tier doesn't actually mean an increase in intelligence. So sneaking Morphs in isn't really relevant.

I'm well aware of how over the top this is, but trying to compare a province to a mansion in two separate works of fiction isn't exactly workable, when said province has like one tier 2 unit, strength-wise, in it's home fort. A tier one unit with an armorslayer can bring down that castle, if not for the player characters, sadly.

Pet Peeve:

Why the hell do they do that in FE? Every time the main party goes somewhere and gets access to a castle, the f*cking castle get's successfully besieged! They somehow sneak an entire battalion of clanking armor knights and myrmidons through the defenses, and half the guard gets wiped out. We're left close to the throne room which we must defend, with about two-dozen enemies to chase off, five or six crappy armor knights NPCs for meat shields, some treasure to steal(since no one's watching <.< >.> ), and we've got eleven turns to do it. Dammit!! >_<

@ Kai

I haven't played the game in two hours :/

Also ... Damian didn't exist two years ago did he? Aren't you just projecting there?

Edited by Phoenix

Personally those are my favorite chapters

FE7's chapter 21 was fun IMO

@ Stuff: I redid Helios' FE mug so that it matches this

Heliosbeta-2.png

Beta mug in sig

@ Phoenix: You expect me to be serious with my answers? I havent played it in a month.

Edited by Kai

I think the "example" stats for the Generals are a little high. They're as strong as their own Colonel essentially. Are the elite soldiers of Halton really guarding a manor that's not even currently in use?

Pet Peeve:

Why the hell do they do that in FE? Every time the main party goes somewhere and gets access to a castle, the f*cking castle get's successfully besieged! They somehow sneak an entire battalion of clanking armor knights and myrmidons through the defenses, and half the guard gets wiped out. We're left close to the throne room which we must defend, with about two-dozen enemies to chase off, five or six crappy armor knights NPCs for meat shields, some treasure to steal(since no one's watching <.< >.> ), and we've got eleven turns to do it. Dammit!! >_<

The guard still hasn't learned that wearing heavy armor is NOT how you deal with magic-users and people carrying giant swords/hammers/spears. Either that, or they just wear it even so because it impresses the ladies.

@ Chapter 21

The only thing I liked about chapter 21 was Heath. Every chapter before had a severe lack of Heath, and therefore sucked.

@ Helios mug

Strange that I based that mug off of the previous one. Now you're basing another one on the appearance that's based on the original? :/

Should've just compressed the image and tweaked it until it was a GBA style mug.

The guard still hasn't learned that wearing heavy armor is NOT how you deal with magic-users and people carrying giant swords/hammers/spears. Either that, or they just wear it even so because it impresses the ladies.

Good thing the ladies aren't around when the get OWNED! >_<

EDIT:

CRAP!!! Double post >_<

Wonders if triple posting would fix the problem :/ (nothing in the rules against triple posting)

Edited by Sirius
Double posting

@ Chapter 21

The only thing I liked about chapter 21 was Heath. Every chapter before had a severe lack of Heath, and therefore sucked.

@ Helios mug

Strange that I based that mug off of the previous one. Now you're basing another one on the appearance that's based on the original? :/

Should've just compressed the image and tweaked it until it was a GBA style mug.

Indeed

It didnt look the same so i altered. Imagine he got a haircut or something in the manor.

@Snike: As I've said before, I'm not exactly fond of "FE does it, so it applies here" so I won't argue Kai's point too thoroughly, and I don't have a problem with a few 2nd tiers around, but an Sniper around every corner? And Generals/Paladins here, there and everywhere.

They weren't even protecting Damian, since Damians been off wandering the world for the past two weeks. And while Halton might be the militaristic nation, I find it laughable that they can dispatch such resources on one measly mansion. But I'm fine with it overall, if anything, the more Ether builds the manor up, the easier it is for me destroy it :/

Just out of curiosity, other then Conrad arriving, does anyone have any plans for this place before it goes boom?

It didnt look the same so i altered. Imagine he got a haircut or something in the manor.

Another haircut? Iso hasn't even gotten one haircut yet ... not that it really matters XD

@ Cuddles

Ummm yeah ... give me a sec here.

@ Kanami: Ether said something about not being able to blow up the manor. I wasnt paying attention to him because i dont liek him. You might wanna check that out though.

Tacos! I want some fish tacos. :mellow:

Poison has been specified, visa-vee Snike's mishap.

Do elaborate.