Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Her name is not Headmaster. It's been mentioned at least once before though.

Stop talking about the headmaster! It's influencing my responses in the rp enough as it is. I don't need Viveka suddenly being interested in talking with her just because Lev isn't around, or having Iso say hi even though I had an excuse.

Questions ... is that student with the water tome a new NPC that'll be following the group around for awhile? Is Katie going to depart to avenge her students? Is the Headmaster going to be making frequent visits like this whenever something goes wrong?

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Kidnap Katie/TISME. They would have knowledge of something like that.

Or an Elsleep or Elsilence.

@Snowy Why does TISME have a Water tome, but not an Ice tome or Earth tome, unless a certain Wind tome counts as Ice?

@ Kanami: Ether said something about not being able to blow up the manor. I wasnt paying attention to him because i dont liek him. You might wanna check that out though.

Hmm probably wants to argue that the manor is marble so it can't be set on fire, that's fine :/ Though if he's going to claim it's enchanted the same way TISME was, then, While in the library Reika accidentally came upon an old book which detailed the creation and use of gunpowder at an enchanted level which will blow the manor up enchanted or not :/

Trying to work out how to deal with Pary's mushroom :/

@Psych, How about no?

I don't take orders from an inferior, I'm far better at causing trouble here then you are, and from experience, I know that Helios will recognize the mushroom, and the ones I want to target with it would just outright refuse to eat. And the people I don't really care if it affects will end up carelessly eating it (because they're not abusing OoC knowledge). I admire your attempts, but you're going to have to be a lot more subtle with your attacks on the group.

I'll take the mushroom, and use it, but how I haven't decided yet, so I'm not sure how to proceed, waiting for a PM at the moment anyway. And I don't see a hurry, unless you want to get more interaction in between Pary and Reika?

Did Snowy pull a Navi? :facepalm:

@Kanami If you chop it up, and put it in their soup, they can only avoid it with OOC knowledge/the character is not hungry.

Edited by psychout50

*wants to throttle headmaster now*

So, uh, where is she, actually? Also, is she using her gender-neutral voice, or her real one?

Because that sort of magic is very very difficult and they haven't had much of a chance to study it. This tome is the first working water tome, forget being useable by non-water users.

Just reread the poison thing. I think the next item on the menu's going to be fried Pary fillet, if the soup touches the princess's lips.

@Snike It's aimed at Damian. He owes Pary money/just plain bothers him, and Pary is also Jerdonian.

So barring unforseen mishap, Charlotte should not be poisoned. If she is, he can run in and save her with the herbs and be a big hero. :awesome:

That would be OOC knowledge abuse, and he'd be shot for intrusion.

@Snike I have an ace up my sleeve, should he have to dash out of the library.

He'd see he poisoned the wrongg person, and save her. He simply wouldn't know who she is.

Edited by psychout50

@Snike I have an ace up my sleeve, should he have to dash out of the library.

He'd see he poisoned the wrongg person, and save her. He simply wouldn't know who she is.

You'd still game over, as, A, they'd get suspicious of how he had the right herbs to cure the poison, leading to Reika lying, and B, he still broke in. B is more than enough to be killed, back then, even if A is hand-waved.

@ Psychout

You really don't plan that far ahead do you? :/

Well in other news, Lucille and Jasmine have Viveka's things in their possession. Once they find her, Hilarity will ENSUUUUUUUUEEE!!! >_< XD

He'll simply lie and say someone hired him as the doctor while Damian was gone, yet can't remember who. Easily avoiding the question, and as he is a doctor, he'd have the ability to properly deduce the poison, and heal it.

I can't wait...

In other news, my peoples leaving would be to get an audience with the king/emperor. So we don't keep being this ragged band of thugs.

Edit: Still screwed. You do realize that Damian had left that pally in charge, right? Therefore, he would have known if he hired the doctor. Plus, you still haven't explained how he got in plausibly.

Edited by Snike

Just when my headache goes away, something else comes up. I don't think I'll be very peaceful again until tomorrow -_-

I guess now I'm just waiting for the swimsuit competition.

@Snike It's aimed at Damian. He owes Pary money/just plain bothers him, and Pary is also Jerdonian.

So barring unforseen mishap, Charlotte should not be poisoned. If she is, he can run in and save her with the herbs and be a big hero. :awesome:

Sou, warawa wo sono youna tsuma ran kei kakuni riyoushiyou to wa, Nyahahahaha! XD