Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Helios comes in third, Headmaster in second, and in a strange twist of fate, Kelas takes gold.

Nobody reads character controls, it seems. (Or rather, nobody picks up on details in them.)

Repeat that it is a terrible idea. Fanservice and Shanice are a terrible combination.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

So we're all at Damian's house or something? O_o I have a clarinet lesson in about 15 hours and I haven't practiced in 13 days because I skipped the previous lesson last week. :lol: Am mass cramming but preparing for a fail, so don't expect me to post until after the lesson.

Poisoned mushrooms makes for a kinda lousy weapon.

@ Kiryn

When the Phoenix spends too much time in a state of agitation, when the agitation wears off, depression sets in. Wouldn't matter if I was easy to cheer up but I'm not ;_;

Really most of the women in the group should have rather small busts (especially Kelas), since they tend to get in the way while fighting (especially archery, some Amazons would cut off part of their breasts). Mages could be exceptions I suppose.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Really most of the women in the group should have rather small busts (especially Kelas), since they tend to get in the way while fighting (especially archery, some Amazons would cut off part of their breasts). Mages could be exceptions I suppose.

... ... ...

Keep ... that kind of stuff to yourself -_- XD

No, and chainmail bikinis (and their leather/other material equivalents) give the same armor bonus as an actual set of armor. Logic defying breasts meet fantasy!

1125536299_l_vakaryie.jpg

While not physically like the HM, is at least in the same general area.

25232523.gif

No, and chainmail bikinis (and their leather/other material equivalents) give the same armor bonus as an actual set of armor. Logic defying breasts meet fantasy!

Dammit, woman! Enough already! >_<

You're forgetting back pain.

And even if some of the characters did have bigger chests, they'd probably wrap them, at least a bit. Same idea as a sports bra.

(Have we annoyed the guys enough yet, do you think, Cynthia?)

Irina's a small C cup size her breastplate is tight enough without wrapping, and a piercing blow would totally cripple her.

Viveka is barely a small D, and her breastplate is way too damn tight on her-*stops what it was doing to go work on another sprite really quick*

Someone has to tell them these things.

If it makes you feel better Phoenix, I established in my first post that Morgan has a pretty decent rack. Because I figure the martial girls wouldn't if their breasts weren't...illogical.

Those are a little on the big side, since these ladies are riding large animals and heaving lances at people all day.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Someone has to tell them these things.

If it makes you feel better Phoenix, I established in my first post that Morgan has a pretty decent rack. Because I figure the marital girls wouldn't if their breasts weren't...illogical.

Of course she does! She's borrowing Viv's! >_<

Morganbeta2.pngVivekanightgown2.png<.<

Spriting jokes aside, I'd appreciate it if breast slicing was only mentioned in rp and only for some damn good reasons. The only thing that would bother me more than that, are women breaking their legs to make them shorter somehow so they'd have some weird advantage in close combat ... or something totally off the wall like that :/ (though in real life women are breaking their legs multiple times in leg lengthening surgeries :/ )

@ Kiryn

Trust me Irina's got enough troubles. Let's just not go there and say we did.