• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Breast size

I honestly don't think the sizes matter in the end. If a woman with large breasts wants to do something like riding animals and stabbing people then I say let'er.

:facepalm: I don't think you're grasping the point here. The adverse effects of the large breasts on combat (and riding) are pretty significant, so cutting them is really the best option.

Not to mention even having them in the first place is unlikely. The girls in this RP aren't very old, and considering they're pretty handy at combat, they probably started fairly early (teens). This physical training causes smaller breasts (see gymnasts).

:facepalm: I don't think you're grasping the point here. The adverse effects of the large breasts on combat (and riding) are pretty significant, so cutting them is really the best option.

Not to mention even having them in the first place is unlikely. The girls in this RP aren't very old, and considering they're pretty handy at combat, they probably started fairly early (teens). This physical training causes smaller breasts (see gymnasts).

Stop talking about slicing breasts! My bro's friend drew this disgusting picture of some woman who was butchered(sliced off breasts too) once and when I saw it I nearly puked! I don't want to be reminded!

As for training that leads to smaller breasts, how would that effect someone like Viveka, who joined the military a little over five years ago?

Irina maybe, and only if she's not one of the well endowed females.

EDIT:

I lol'd at "handy in combat" :lol:

Irina's been knocked out twice, and Morgan even more often than that.

Edited by Phoenix

In case anyone's wondering, yes, Dani's that weak, physically.

And, uh, since when has RL completely been imposed on the RP?

Morgan has only actually been knocked out once I think and that's not who I was talking about.

5 years of riding pegasi and throwing lances around is going to cause some reduction.

Meh, I try to stick to realism when possible. I figured my breasts rant would come up eventually.

Bandages could get tricky though. I imagine they work fine for Kelas, but bandages+armor?

I know what Phoenix is talking about. I've seen some of it myself. I can't understand how some people can get it off to those pics. Anyways...

Esphyr at least wears full armor (granted, light armor) and hasn't actually said much about her breasts. Technically, we don't know what is breastplate and what isn't. Though I'm sure Phoenix did his best at spiriting, he used FE models which are hardly realistic. Katie has a pass being a mage and HM... is a half-spirit and uses a odd form of fighting, though I suppose she could be smaller.

Morgan has only actually been knocked out once I think and that's not who I was talking about.

5 years of riding pegasi and throwing lances around is going to cause some reduction.

I meant times that Morgan's hp has hit 0. I don't count Miracle until I get to use it myself :P

Breasts contain no muscles but only fat cells, milk-ducts and glands held together in a web of soft connective tissue so by exercising you cannot increase bust size. Neither will exercising directly reduces a heavy bust.
Is it possible to shrink cup sized simply by doing a few breast reduction exercises regularly? Well, yes and no. First of all, the truth is that breast reduction exercises do not necessarily reduce breast size. Instead what they do is tighten up the chest muscles, giving an impression that the breasts have been firmly lifted. By practicing breast reduction exercises, you may bring about changes that help shape up your breast such as changes in the arm circles. However these changes can vary from person to person as muscle genetics will definitely come into play.

Meh. Just some stuff I decided to quote from a google search. These aren't much of an authority on breasts, but they each have their own 2 cents.

@ HM

I could just use Leanne's breasts? They're ... modest.

Breasts are about 80% body fat, so anyone who's very physically fit (like most of the women in this group should be) is going to lose some size to their breasts.

Ninja'd

Edited by -Cynthia-

Really now? He must be suspended in midair, or something.

Otherwise, Susann would be snapped in half. I've heard, that,

For every ridiculous image that pops in your head, God kills a kitten.

Looks like another 500 just died.

Anyways, is Charlotte going to patch her up, or do I get to commandeer a NPC priest?

Edited by Snike

Aaaaand with that segue into the discussion of the actual RP again...

Is anyone going to bother either of my characters, or am I done for now? (Only "bother" I can really think of is mistaking Kelas' room for being empty and trying to put the headmaster there, but I dunno.)

Going to bed. Don't blow anything up, yet. CCs are in character thread if needed. Night.