Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@Phoenix: Alright, then. Who's before her, just for reference?

@ Reboot: Have fun.

And OMG, this 1-bar is faster than my wired desktop at home.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

So,what type of character do you want to run into Dani?Just name a class within reason,and we should be good,since no one else seems to have the capacity at the moment to find her.

Could be a maid, I guess. She's in a random room, BTW.

In other news, I tried Tactics Universe today, while I was fiddling with the wifi. On chapter 12, I accidentally put Levion in range of Howard, and ended up amazed. Levion Procced Howard.

@ Queue

Dani's the only one left in the request queue that I have to do. I'm just kind of using Sunday to recharge my spriting batteries.

@ Reboot

Thought I had a virus or something <.<

Everything's working fine now though ... though now I'm totally paranoid ... again.

@ RP

Now Viveka I don't mind waking up, but Lucille and Jasmine can only really start a pointless monologue at this point which is why I was considering just leaving them out cold til morning. They might be in better moods waking up in nice comfy beds anyway :/

Then you might want to call people to bring them inside.Viveka could notice them when she wakes up,and would be calling people to bring her stuff in anyway,and it gives the servants a chance to notice them.

@Phoenix Cess is acting awesome. :awesome:

Try Sanaki for a base for Dani. Body is totally different, but they seem similar.

My characters are sorta left in the dark. They're ready for time skip I guess.

Edited by psychout50

@ Derek's niceness

I've been meaning to bring this up more than I have but Derek is winning Viv points left and right XD

Are you doing that on purpose? Sooner or later she's going to want to befriend the bird :/

@ Cess

Realizing that a man's stomach is not the ground after a good thirty seconds of observation and talking is not awesome, it is ADHD.

@ Cases

The two cases are pretty heavy, but if Derek can handle them, that's just more Viv points XD

EDIT:

I was going to post "Sooner or later she's going to want to pet his bird." but that didn't sound right :/

Edited by Phoenix

@ Derek's niceness

I've been meaning to bring this up more than I have but Derek is winning Viv points left and right XD

Are you doing that on purpose? Sooner or later she's going to want to befriend the bird :/

That's going to be funny when it happens. And, uh, not really.

ATTN PPL: Derek's going to be a sword cav soon.

I made the mistake of telling my dad I was 'free' today. He proceeded to drag me outside to work in the yard.

Can we do the timeskip already? I don't have much to add ATM.

Edited by Snowy_One

I finished Pary's profile. It's in my sig. :newyears:

So now you have a better idea of what he looks like.

Oh, and I'm ready for time skip too.

Edited by psychout50

I wanted a guy with facial hair, but everyone who had it, was either a bandit, or didn't fit in as a priest. (Dussel, Hector)

I could've copied-pasted Moulder, but that's kinda cheap. <_<

Edited by psychout50