Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I should go to sleep early because I have work at seven frickin' thirty tomorrow, but I'd rather just show up running on caffeine anyway, so I'll stick around for a while. (And then sleep in the car on the way to aunt's house.)

Also Ether, I'm ruining your landscaping.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

And it would help if Iso would show her that he's not a idiot or stupid!

Well that's not gonna happen. He's totally high on life right now. We've never been at greater risk of a fire breaking out than we are right now XD

EDIT:

@ Pary

You could just have him walk over. Iso's getting ready for a run. He's unlikely to go "Oh hey it's that guy ... let's go talk to him"

Edited by Phoenix

Isotov does act pretty stupidly, at least by Morgan's standards and some other characters as well.

If Katie isn't into muscles, she really only has Cess and Arrin(eww) to work with.

Iso's not really that muscular is he? I always thought that was what to expect from someone with his kind of lifestyle. Either way he's not going to stop just because Katie doesn't have a fetish for it.

Isotov probably doesn't look like Hawkeye or anything, but being a boxer gives you a nice set of muscles. I didn't get the impression that Damian was all that musclebound either.

Helios has his assassin training...thing that probably has given him some muscle.

Cess could be muscular as well, just assumed I guess since he's all bookish he probably doesn't work out much.

My characters seem to be becoming the only ones in this RP with no training in close combat.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@Cynthia CUZ THEY"RE GURLZ :awesome: Well one is a princess who uses a staff. I doubt she'd be a black belt or anything. And Morgan lived with a witch...so......

Cess lived on a farm though... :mellow:

If squabbles are a support, Morgan and Isotov are at a C :lol:

Thought your post was fine Bal, Ether can respond later if he wants.

Arrin is actually a noncombatant? Woo! Dani also hasn't evidenced any close combat training either.

Edited by -Cynthia-

If squabbles are a support, Morgan and Isotov are at a C :lol:

The sad part is, that's not a bad idea(only real support type they have XD )

@ Supports

I really should start focusing more on IsoxIrina. I've been doing the Kiryn where I almost intentionally separate the siblings :/

EDIT:

Snike said Dani is weak. That kind of implies no training ... at least no training that would do any good :/

Edited by Phoenix

@ Wyvern logic

XD XD XD (that's so degrading XD )

@ Iso

Iso: First I'll ride Amari, then I'll outrun her. That'll be fun :)

@ IrinaxViveka

♫ All the things she said-all the things she said-runnin through ma head-runnin through ma head-runnin through ma head ...

Krinkov's role seems to make the other guys look like not jerks.

Morgan probably isn't too terrible at physical combat now that I think about it. She's pretty tall (about 5'8) and grew up in the woods so she probably hauled firewood and stuff. Not a trained boxer obviously, but not totally weak either. Charlotte's just terrible though.