• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

So, uh, Physch. Do tell why I count 23 points on Pary.

Edit: And 22 on Cess. What?

Edited by Snike

I don't know why you waste your time with two people, one of which uses the avatar of Meg who was Herc's first wife and killed by him when Hera drove Herc into a rage as a form of punishment, and the other has Esau in his name, and we know what happened there.

This is how lol Easy Mode is:

Mia with Capped Skl and Lck,with Resolve and Gamble,with a blood tide and a heaven support can get 100% Hit and Crit on Red Dragons.

Hit Calc: Weapon Hit(105) + 2Skl(140) + Lck(40) + Authority(15) + Support(35) = 335 Hit

335/2(Gamble) = 167 Hit

Red Dragon Avo(Hard Mode,EM has lower avo,maybe equal,but I don't think it's archived) = 63/64

100% Hit

Crit Calc: Weapon Crit(15) + Skl/2(35) + Class Bonus(20) = 70 Crit

I'm not sure whether Gamble doubles Crit before or after Cev,so I'll do both =D

Red Dragon Cev = 12/13

70 - 13 = 57 x 2 = 104 or 70 x 2 = 140 - 13 = 127

100% Crit.

Also,let us look at damage.

41(Str) + 2(Support) + 17(Silver Forge) = 60 Mt

With any sort of Mt card,this Crit will start OHKOing Hard Mode Reds!Easy Mode reds are far less sturdy.

With a +3 mt card,it will get any Red Dragon,aside from Gareth.

GoGo Easy mode.

I love the shenanigans you can pull off on RD easy mode...

I don't know why you waste your time with two people, one of which uses the avatar of Meg who was Herc's first wife and killed by him when Hera drove Herc into a rage as a form of punishment, and the other has Esau in his name, and we know what happened there.

A philosopher who is not taking part in discussions is like a boxer who never goes into the ring.

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein

I know I'm just wasting my time, but maybe someone will catch onto their bullsh*t if I point it out enough times ... that or I'll get banned again :/

@ Kai

Just go to general. It should be at the top of serious discussion. No seriously even your lazy butt can find it, though I doubt you'll actually read more than two words of that argument.

I doubt the Disney version of Meg is ever going to be killed by Hercules, not to mention that Disney Hera is a loving mother.

Disney screws up a lot of classic stories. Cinderella's sisters chop their toes off trying to fit into the glass slipper, Ariel doesn't get to marry the man and dies, Mogwi (or however his name is spelled) gets rejected by the village and calls upon the elephants and his two friends to pillage the village (including such delightful scenes as Bageera ripping out a horses throat), Tarzan abandons Jane who is forced to marry Clayton so she can alleviate her fathers debts, and so on.

Meh, depends on how you define screwing up. I like some of the changes that Disney made (like the original Little Mermaid ending was just fail) and they had to make a lot of the changes to make the movies appropriate for kids.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Disney screws up a lot of classic stories. Cinderella's sisters chop their toes off trying to fit into the glass slipper, Ariel doesn't get to marry the man and dies, Mogwi (or however his name is spelled) gets rejected by the village and calls upon the elephants and his two friends to pillage the village (including such delightful scenes as Bageera ripping out a horses throat), Tarzan abandons Jane who is forced to marry Clayton so she can alleviate her fathers debts, and so on.

XD XD XD

I see why Disney would ... change a few things ...

I don't see Meg anywhere... But that's aside from the point. I should get caught up and post.

Book comment shouldn't exist. Eric's sort of away from the table.

I don't see Meg anywhere... But that's aside from the point. I should get caught up and post.

He's talking about Crystal Shards. She usually uses the Meg mug from the Hercules movie IIRC.

Yeah, go post XD

EDIT:

@ Snowy

lol @ the Leila pic. Like said, don't let Lev see her face up close or he'll spot her. He might play along but is it worth the risk?

Edited by Phoenix

Yeah it would, but he's Lev ... that would be OOC XD

That's kinda why I sent him outside, plus Krinkov needs some development so people don't just assume he's like Kiev.

So what's the HM going to do while she's here? She only seems to be interested in screwing with us right now :/

Probably the only thing she's going to do.

@ the book comment: who was it directed at?

Edited by Snike