• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

There are no pegasi you can steal.

Susann won't let anyone but Viv ride her, and Pary will be bucked off then trampled.

Peggie #2 belongs to Lucille and is similar to Amari ... in short, Pary will be bucked off and trampled.

Peggie #3 belongs to Jasmine and is probably fine with being ridden ... as long as Pary doesn't mind being dropped from a thousand feet for lulz.

Ether might have a pegasus knight working for him. Steal that. Or a horse. Francis or Amari gogogo.

Or Kiev. :awesome:

Dammit! Ether's shutting down my plans. :sob:

Edited by psychout50

Or Kiev. :awesome:

Unlikely. Kiev would just sit there until Irina shows up and kicks his ass.

From the looks of things Pary's going to get his ass kicked anyway so GoGoGo ass kicking XD

I just realized, I still haven't assigned Tessa a skill. I have a couple of thoughts, but I would also be interested in hearing any suggestions on what people think might be fitting.

Adept, Parry, Miracle, or Guard (regular one), for Tessa's base, IMO. Arcanium would be a metagame option.

Speaking of skills, Snowy needs to update them. Sort of waiting on him to do so before completely assigning them. >___>

EDIT: EPIC FAIL, Psych.

Edited by Snike

Let me make this clear to you.Temporarily stunning one general does not stop the other two from blocking you,and the steel armour and shield is still blocking him.Pary was also knocked around by a shield hit,which deals considerable damage.The second he would have started to run,the sniper would have hit his leg,not his arm,and he would have fallen over.Had he actually gotten to the stairs,he would have toppled down them,suffering a concussion,and possibly dying.

Please try to make a little bit more sense,please.

Allow me to inform you that even if they were idiots,which they aren't (clearly smarter than Pary),they would still block the exit by the fact that their armour is still between him and the stairs.They don't stop existing,even if they are distracted :facepalm:

Because the move he pulled was impossible given the circumstances.

More like, "Psych didn't read my post". Dani's already up, looking at Pary's staff.

Edit: Overcast -> Miscast.

Edited by Snike

Heh.

Anyway,this is pretty much Checkmate.If you ever want Pary to join the group,you might wanna stop now,since you're past the logical point of no return already,and any further just makes things ridiculous.

@Snike I did. I forgot the Dani part though. I only remembered the Derek, Eric part...

Dammit. Why does Ether always have to get Checkmate. :sob: We could play golf or something and get the low score.

Edited by psychout50