Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Aww, come on, Ether, let him get a mount. Just so Dani can Bolt him.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

If you can think of a method for him to get out of his current situation,I might conside-

No,nevermind.I'm sure he'll try to run away again later,when there aren't armed guards.You can bolt him then,okay?

EDIT: Pary demonstrates a lack of understanding of the laws of the universe,such as:

If three people with twice your muscle mass are blocking a narrow pathway,and are wearing steel plate armour and have tower shields,you cannot get through just by stunning one of them for a few seconds,especially with a shot ankle.

Edited by Ether

@Bal I say either, Overcast, Absorbtion, or maybe Heavy Strike.

I hadn't been considering any of those, and I'm curious how you thought they might fit, but I'm now slightly intrigued by Overcast. However, since the flavor doesn't fit Tessa that well, I don't think I'll take it.

Adept, Parry, Miracle, or Guard (regular one), for Tessa's base, IMO. Arcanium would be a metagame option.

Parry is an interesting one I hadn't considered, actually. I don't want to pick Miracle for personal reasons, (if Tessa goes down, I want her to actually end up going down). Not sure how I feel about Adept or +2 Evade Guard on lucky rolls, though.

Arcanium was actually one of the two skills I was toying with. It would add more spice to the already hot dish of Esphyr vs Tessa conflict, plus make her not completely and utterly incompetent at actual combat.

More like, "Psych didn't read my post". Dani's already up, looking at Pary's staff.

I was wondering if I was the only one that noticed that.

There are no good bases for the sprite I'm trying to make ... at least not ones that would be totally over the top :/

@ RP

Psychout's trying too hard XD

Edited by Phoenix

@ Phoenix: Who are you trying to make? I can try to find a base..

@RP: IDK if I should post, yet...

There are some situations where you just gotta let it go,and take one for the team...so to speak,not that it really applies here,but i can`t think of a better phrase with the same general meaning.

@ Snike

That's the problem. I'm working on a fullbody Isotov which sucks because I can't find a base that matches his current outfit. If I spent like three days tweaking Karel's jacket to make it the right size, that might work, but at the same time, I ... don't really want to spend three days tweaking a jacket when I could find another one.

(Yes Iso's currently wearing a thin red overcoat ... similar to Hughes, but closer to Karel's and I don't much like Hugh's standing pose :/ )

@ Ether vs Psychout

I can't wait for round two.

@ Snike

That's the problem. I'm working on a fullbody Isotov which sucks because I can't find a base that matches his current outfit. If I spent like three days tweaking Karel's jacket to make it the right size, that might work, but at the same time, I ... don't really want to spend three days tweaking a jacket when I could find another one.

(Yes Iso's currently wearing a thin red overcoat ... similar to Hughes, but closer to Karel's and I don't much like Hugh's standing pose :/ )

@ Ether vs Psychout

I can't wait for round two.

You mean *run* -> *throw spear* -> *Pary nailed to tree*?

You mean *run* -> *Cast Bolting* -> *Pary KO'ed with singed clothing*?

FIXED.

FIXED.

How about He is nailed to the tree,both of which then serve to act as a lightingrod,so he get's Bolted extra hard?I need a chance to have Damian penetrate someone from 100 yards,okay?

Mister Fightmaster was sitting at the dining table,and wasn't pointed out as a culprit.Although Damian is going to question "him" in a second.

Edited by Ether

@ People to be arrested

<.< >.> Lucille ... Jasmine ... run ... XD

Damian probably already cleared them, and HM's about to blow her cover by decking a few guards :/

How about He is nailed to the tree,both of which then serve to act as a lightingrod,so he get's Bolted extra hard?I need a chance to have Damian penetrate someone from 100 yards,okay?

MMK. At the same time? :D

Damian already has a hunch that it's the HM,since he hasn't seen her around this morning,but he isn't certain.

When did he see her PERIOD? He was with Aiya the whole time and I doubt she showed herself to anyone that didn't see her before she changed.

Maybe someone told him, but beyond that I don't know.

EDIT:

Freaking ninja'd.

Edited by Phoenix