Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

What cat teaches you Epona's song? I don't remember that.

Cess maybe could do something, but it'd probably be a bit empty, and yeah, kinda waiting either for Ether, though I could maybe do something with a Snike or Phoenix post.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Not sure Pary can really move until Ether posts.

Name options Malin (the cat teaches you Epona's song) or Casper (the friendly ghost) or other.

I was actually going for a reference to one of the three magi there, but friendly ghost works too.

PFFFFT. I don't even remember the fortunes from back then. I meant that for the swamp water though.

Take it this way. The fortune I give you, is good for that chapter only, depending on if it's given close to the end. People are getting one fortune per chapter now too.

I suck at doing over maybe 8 hits of Power Bounce.

Bobbery and Ms. Mowz are cool too, but from the first game, I like Bow, Parakarry, and Watt.

The Pixls aren't really partners to me.

@Phoenix Dude, I have a list I have to pick from. I only changed one card to Love instead of Nameless to create a better subtext. :awesome:

Edited by psychout50

Don't have to do eight hits. Just get your health max down to 5 HP via the level-shifting guy then buy a **** ton of Power Lift (2 attack while in danger). Individual jumps deal ~30 damage a hit.

Cheap way to beat the Shadow queen.

GO SHADOW SIRENS.

:mellow:

I HAVE COME UP WITH A NEW GROUP OF NPCS, POTENTIALLY BETTER THAN CAPTAIN TRAVIS AND HIS MINIONS.

They'd probably end up like those three mages in FE4, but it could work. :awesome: (No, we wouldn't recruit the fire mage, but she could follow us like Lev/Katie. Super awesome. :awesome:)

Vivan would be Fire mage, Beldam would be Wind mage, and Marilyn would be Thunder mage.

@Phoenix By the way, I have like a total of 55 fortune options, and you get 5 in a fortune.

@ Psychout

You're crazy

@ Kiryn

Sorry if the crash was a bit sudden

@ RP

I'm in inactive mode so I won't be able to post as frequently.

Details:

I use a 60 inch flat screen plasma monitor for my computer. I'm used to it so everything is still too small when using split screen. I've been screwing around with split screen sizes to find one that will allow me to play on Xbox live, and post on here at relatively the same time. ... my progress is slow, and may need to incorporate training on my part to endure crappy visibility.

@Phoenix Blame Snowy. Now I have the urge to playthrough that game if I can find my disk and it's not scratched enough that it still works.

And here I was gonna play a Sword run through of 10. :facepalm:

Not to mention I haven't finished my Shadow Dragon one, or the Fact I got AAI and Days of Ruin of the Weekend and wanted to beat them too. :sob:

@Flatscreen: ...Shiiiiit.

Here I've just got this laptop that I drag with me everywhere...

XD

I don't usually bring it up because it seems normal to me. I've been using screens this size since 08. I still need a laptop so I'm not glued to my reclining chair all day but ... sh*t I just brought up another thing didn't I?

Lol, and I, on the other hand, need a desktop. Mostly for when I'm doing actual graphics work (memory, like dakka, is something there is never enuff of). My laptop is a "graphics laptop" but rendering... yeah...

~cut to me, standing on some cliff holding a laptop yelling "RENDERIIIIIIING" akin to the way Kirk yells "KHAAAAAAAAAAN"~

...I'm all right, honest.

@RP: Hm, to (verb)... or not to (verb)... hm...

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist