Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

You're a terrible person Phoenix. Not as terrible as me, but yeah.

No sh*t.

So what is that ... like Auto A support now? You said it yourself. *knows this because he was browsing the earlier posts looking for NPC affinities and saw it in a Cynthia quote :hat: *

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

No, auto-A should be accidentally convincing everyone else of it without actually having done so.

(Nobody's seriously gonna try that though, Snowy did say the support system's existence was contingent on the RP not becoming a complete orgy.)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

I think I meant it in some sort of context, not sex=A!

Ugh Damian/Aiya kind of makes sense from a "connection/interaction" standpoint, but the fact that it's the same person controlling both characters rubs me the wrong way.

Snowy said that...a while ago.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Needs to be with the right characters though.

Since it's mostly Phoenix's characters involved in anything resembling relationships (outside of Damian's), there will probably not be a lot of fraternizing.

]

Well at least I can't be blamed for the severe lack of paired endings we'll have. I did my best dammit -_-

It's only Chapter..10? you know. By FE standards we're not even halfway through. No need to rush things.

It's only Chapter..10? you know. By FE standards we're not even halfway through. No need to rush things.

When it comes to leveling up I can agree with that. When it comes to love, I can't agree with that. Lev Love waits for no chapter! -_-

I guess it depends on what you want to write. Ether is pretty much stuck in doing lovey-dovey scenes from here on out, since his relationship has limited room for development. I find writing the development part more interesting, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

I'll continue to harp about plausbility of the people who have just met though. People tend not to get engaged or anything until at least several months have passed.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@ Cynthia

Well ... I've been trying to develop IsoxKatie ... but it's hard when she's half plot device, and an NPC. Luckily things are starting to fix themselves.

Not that I should care, but are you satisfied with Iso's behavior as of late? ^_^

EDIT:

IsoxKelas support C progress ... thoughts?

Edited by Phoenix

It's fine I guess. I'm not seeing how having wings hit you removes fragments though.

Iso/Katie interaction have been fine this chapter. It seems...back to normal, as opposed to that weird spike that happened after Katie came back. She's still too focused on him, probably partly due to Snowy's activity, but she's risking Shallow Love Interest status as of right now.

I'd say you're there.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@ Fragments

It wasn't actually the wings per se. HM has a powerful mana network, and the fragments were floating almost freely in his head. Suffice to say it wasn't the physical act of whacking him that sent them flying away, it was her powerful magical aura smashing into the fragments.

Cool theory huh? Weird thing is though I planned this for awhile, I didn't think the HM would actually whack him XD (I was thinking more of a swing your hand a few times and brush them away with sheer magical force yadahyadah)

Doesn't most love start shallow though?

"Hey she's cute"

*later*

"Wow ... she likes the things I do"

*later*

"I'm really feeling a connection here"

*later*

"I f*cking love this woman!"

Kinda like that?

@ IsoxKelas

Yay!

*waits for more but slightly less important opinions* <.< >.>

Edited by Phoenix

@Starting out shallow: Not necessarily. There are about a million counterexamples, but the easiest one is, you become friends with the person for unrelated reasons, then realize later what's happened.

Oh and: percussive maintenance: now works on magical problems!

@Starting out shallow: Not necessarily. There are about a million counterexamples, but the easiest one is, you become friends with the person for unrelated reasons, then realize later what's happened.

I already know about those types of build ups but I personally dislike them. The example one you gave is one of my least favorites and fortunately/unfortunately it almost never happens in my world. Neither me nor anyone I know other than my brother has ever started off that^ way.

Oh and: percussive maintenance: now works on magical problems!

Depends on who's doing it.

Kiryn is right, but that's not actually what I was talking about.This is what I meant.

So you're worried that Katie has no life outside of Iso? She barely even likes him from my perspective and I'm still taking shots in the dark. If you think Snowy was dodgy about HM's real name(which I'm almost positive is "Anne"), then you should take a look at IsoxKatie. I'm chalking this up to Snowy's activity, and your prejudice against this particular build up type(which has already failed to remain true to its nature mind you).

Ahhhh with the troping... (Yeah, I know what you meant, was just directly addressing Phoenix's thing.)

Been pretty dead this morning. Watch everything explode while I'm at work, though...

My things do not need addressing, Pessimist Kiryn -_-

Yeah, so, 2/3 of my characters are hostile to Pary ATM.

In other news, paired endings may or may not be scarce, depending on deaths.