• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Can't believe I wasted time reading all that crap that happened after I left.

I'll still be mostly inactive cause I'm about to go all split screen Xbox Live and all, but eh, I'm here :)

D:

We had a brownout at the store today... luckily it wasn't a blackout, or the fridges would have gone down and all hell would have broken loose...

I find myself missing those few miserable days in January when the streets were under two and a half feet of snow and maybe we weren't getting any food deliveries on campus but it was cold.

I like how everything I know about the military life style and politics and battlefield strategies just flows to the surface when I'm posting for Viveka. It's convenient ... kind of like how the emotional Irina outbursts and their POV flow to the surface when I'm posting for Irina :)

I decided that a good way to portray Reika would be not only to be a psychopath, but to be a character to keep people on their toes. If she helps the group like with her against Pary, she does so for a purely selfish reason. She isn't stupid and she would make the other characters unsure whether or not they can really trust her or trust her to betray them.

In other words, Reika is a Manipulative Bastard and Ax Crazy.

How is Aiya a woobie?

Sometimes the woobies end up more like wangst.

Edit: Oh right, her friend or parent died or something. Though in that case like everyone but Cess is a woobie.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Wait, Cess is the only one with parents? :blink

His mom died, but his father is still alive.

God-fucking-dammit. I know it won't drop easily, but can Sage not bring something up on how to kick Pary out of the group in every single post?

@Clock I hate that. :sob: I start on one page, the I've gone through like 30 in two hours.

Edited by psychout50

It makes sense for the characters to do so. Pary is a stalker, he's a would be murderer, and he's a con artist. All in all, you should've made a different character, or written him better.

Not to say you're a bad writer. I like Cess.