Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Sorry for my long absence. That was an epic string of battles. Anyways, since no one's really around I'm going to go to bed. I'll fly in all dramatic like or something in the morning.

@ Cynthia

This Viveka/Charlotte argument is pretty interesting. Too bad it's going to totally f*ck up VivekaxDerek though XD

EDIT:

<.< >.> ... nothing goes here ....

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

*flies in all dramatic like*

Holy wyvern, Kiryn :o

And here I thought we had gone too far with this when we made the theme music thread :/

*is sad that no rp after this one will match it's glory* -_-

DARK SAGE SUGGESTED IT

and my life's been ruined for a good long while (handle's Danger).

Snowy: Just write in multi-word titles in CamelCase and they'll link to tropes. One-word trop titles are like {{This}}. Link unrelated text to a trope like [[WhateverTrope this.]] [[spoiler: Spoilers go like this.]]

i am the most worst

Also, instead of ~shot~:

~dakkadakkadakkadakkadakka~

because what I have done warrants a machine gun this time.

@New chapter: OHSHI

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

What the hell?! Hoinheim drank Greed? What the f*ck was that sh*t?!! What the f*ck was that?!! This is taking a totally different path from the anime ... ... ... well at least Dante isn't in it :/

@ RP

*sigh*

When I get off my FMA kick I'm changing my member title to "the most worst", it fits.

Since Kelas never got a response I guess I'll have to have her say another thing.

LOL LOL HOHENHEIM oh man you're getting to the main diversion now awesome

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

They didn't even give you time to be all messed up about Bradley ... soon as they capture him, it's smelting and drinking time :/

Anyway ... I find it odd that the guard kicked Esphyr out. I understand why she had to leave ... so she could be the damsel in distress obviously, but at the same time Damian's guard seemed out of character. Probably because the other guards don't seem to have opinions. Eh, oh well.

I edited the tvtropes page!

*doesn't want to have to make an account* >_<

Also, Cynthia I hate to ride you about this(not really you had it coming :P ) but Morgan isn't doing anything. I wouldn't call this neglect if not for the fact that these are entirely plot relevant conversations and Charlotte(who isn't all that involved plot-wise) is doing all the interacting.

*doesn't want to have to make an account* >_<

Also, Cynthia I hate to ride you about this(not really you had it coming :P ) but Morgan isn't doing anything. I wouldn't call this neglect if not for the fact that these are entirely plot relevant conversations and Charlotte(who isn't all that involved plot-wise) is doing all the interacting.

I'm actually having Morgan elsewhere for convenience purposes, since she would just kill Pary and knock out Reika. I kind of want the situation to be resolved otherwise. It's not so much neglect as convenient disappearance.

Why would you hate riding Cynthia?

F*****CK MAAAAAN ... :facepalm: XD XD XD

I'm actually having Morgan elsewhere for convenience purposes, since she would just kill Pary and knock out Reika. I kind of want the situation to be resolved otherwise. It's not so much neglect as convenient disappearance.

Well there's your excuse. Well played :D