Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Alferis often wants to see the good in people. He's not that stupid to ignore evidence like that.

And Reika doesn't poison the leader and then heal them to get into the group, break into their house, stalk them, and then demand exorbitant sums of money.

Let's see stalker and psychopath vs honest psychopath. Reika wins.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Bal I don't think your out to get me. Your not out to get my characters which is what Sage is doing. Your out to get my ideas, which is different. Your okay Balky. :newyears:

Edited by psychout50

I like Cess. Pary is a creep and he has no reason for people to take him along except for stupidity.

And I'm sorry I'm disagreeable, but I can't stand it when people act like psychopaths and then complain when no one wants them along. This isn't like 8 bit theater where it's played for comedy, so please understand.

Alferis often wants to see the good in people. He's not that stupid to ignore evidence like that.

And Reika doesn't poison the leader and then heal them to get into the group, break into their house, stalk them, and then demand exorbitant sums of money.

Let's see stalker and psychopath vs honest psychopath. Reika wins.

Fine for Alferis, but Charlotte has no reason to believe Reika is honest. Remember that shortly after Reika joined, she said that the local bishop accused Charlotte of being a demon (something Charlotte doesn't want to believe, therefore Reika=liar). Add in the negative bias towards Reika with the positive bias for Pary and his story seems a lot more believable.

Proabbly doesn't hurt that she's not overly fond of Damian either (has a lot of women, is Haltonian, son a hero).

I try not to project my personal feelings on my characters' actions too much, I have a feeling this is happening here.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Um I don't care about their stats. I'll nerf them a little. I'm trying to come up with a reason why they work for Helenos, Marry doesn't talk, Berry insults Verry, and a bunch of other things, which fit half-demon.

I could go half spirit if you want, but that's probably the back up option.

Um I don't care about their stats. I'll nerf them a little. I'm trying to come up with a reason why they work for Helenos, Marry doesn't talk, Berry insults Verry, and a bunch of other things, which fit half-demon.

I could go half spirit if you want, but that's probably the back up option.

I am going to kill you! They don't have to be more than just humans! Helenos is plenty sneaky enough to make use of talented human beings if the ends justify the means!

EDIT:

@ Cynthia

Yay, she does the character separation well. This I like ^_^

Edited by Phoenix

WHAT IS THE HEADMASTER, KIDS? OH THAT"S RIGHT. A HALF BREED.

THERE IS A PRECEDENT.

@Phoenix Why do other humans dislike them for no appearent reason. (Don't put personality. :facepalm: )

Edited by psychout50

These are also NPCs I think, so having higher stats and unusual heritage is more acceptable.

Waiting for Word of God in the whole demon reproduction issue. You might just want to make them human though.

He's talking to Arrin this very minute.

And they'll fight us, go away for a chapter or two, come back, go away, then eventually Verry will simply follow us for no reason other than slight relation like Katie. (Only she may not fall in love with Iso) Helios may get a romantic option from her though. :facepalm:

@Cynthia I'd still need something for normal humans to hate them and for them to work for Helenos. Humans and Helenos don't seem to work together, and I don't know about other humans either.

Edited by psychout50

@Cynthia I'd still need something for normal humans to hate them and for them to work for Helenos. Humans and Helenos don't seem to work together, and I don't know about other humans either.

How about this? They cause trouble and misery wherever they go(not unlike the group). They are constantly f*cking people's sh*t up and causing problems to explode. And also the leader of the three is a sadistic psycho bitch or something. That helps :)

Also the very fact that they would work for demons is reason enough to be hated all by itself.

@ Cynthia

In PM, Snowy mentioned that the best a demon could really do is take some human's semen and ... use it ... to impregnate them, though that won't really produce a half demon. The best you could hope for is some aura bleed off or something effecting their natural abilities, but it still wouldn't make them all that unique or powerful :/

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix But they're not evil. They're misunderstood. ;_;

I suppose I could make them negative energy magnets. They're worse than Eric, only it befalls those around him, not them. Will you go with that?

You could also make them half-spirit as well. Maybe some more negative kind of spirit other than wind to cause more problems (like half-shadow/darkness whatever).

The Travisteers died, and we'd swarm Travis and kill him too fast. ;_; They need to come back to life after the RP is over.

We need new enemies that follow us.

@Phoenix I'm going with Cynthia. That also explains the negative energy too.

Edited by psychout50

@ Psychout

Yeah sure -_-

@ Demons

Okay Snowy filled in the blanks. Basically think "Demon=Golem"

@ Psychout again

No we don't! We've already got three separate enemy factions out to kill us. We don't need anymore right now :/

Edited by Phoenix

Gah Cynthia DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM

Point is, we've already got half a dozen things ready to fall on us when we leave, including at least one hero. You don't. Need. To do this.

...y'all go do something with the chapter please?

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist