Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I could of sworn I mentioned this before in topic and virtually every time a demon came up in PM's, but anyways...

Demons are not human beings or even 'organic'. They lack flesh in the strict sense, as well as everything else. They are beings made out of dirt and infused with the power of the LoAF. They 'reproduce' by building new demons out of the mud and LoAF's power. Therefore, it's impossible to be half-demon or anything of the kind.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I've changed it to half spirit following the headmaster. Darkness spirit to be specific to also explain their horrible negative energy.

This explains the Helenos employment as well as the other things.

I'm assuming there are spirits for every type of magic, since that would be logical. -_-

I've changed it to half spirit following the headmaster. Darkness spirit to be specific to also explain their horrible negative energy.

This explains the Helenos employment as well as the other things.

I'm assuming there are spirits for every type of magic, since that would be logical. -_-

I think this is reasonable?

WRT enemies, Travis is all the way back in Alburny, he's probably not tracking the group to a dragon graveyard. Shanice & friends don't have immediate plans (though they could), so meh more antagonists isn't so bad.

@below I agree that the campaign shouldn't be flooded with them, but having some other than the HM doesn't seem so terrible.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Erm... logical yes... But this is where people need to start asking questions before making assumptions.

Half-spirits are rare. VERY rare (like, a breeding mule rare). The HM is a circle nine because she is one. While it's not impossible, it's very, very, very rare.

You are going to need to work hard to prove that.

So Phoenix has become neutral/semi okay with the idea.

Clockwork is against it.

Cynthia supports it.

And the others haven't voiced their opinions. I'd say this works, no?

A reason she's Cicle 9, is because she has strong magic. Theirs is good, just not that good. Probably like Circle 6. And with the negatic energy, they try not to be out in the public much. The energy is because they're half darnkness spirit. Full darkness spirits aren't effected by this.

Edited by psychout50

@ Psychout

No I'm entirely against the half-spirit idea. I'll explain why in a minute or two.

For now ...

*waits for people to call incest* XD

Okay time to explain.

Snowy just said the HM is a circle nine because she's a half spirit. How are these three chicks half spirits, and not kicking our ... never mind ... this is just desperation on your part. :facepalm:

BTW

... umm ... they can fly? F*ck that. If not then another question. Are there even darkness spirits? Have they been defined?

You're kind of just wasting time with this half anything stuff.

Edited by Phoenix

Half spirit does not make instant Bad Ass sage. Unless Snowy wants that. It also depends on their ability. The spirit blood probably just enhances their natural ability. Like minor Holy blood in FE 4 sorta.

@Phoenix If Wind equals flight, I'll put they can move through shadows if Snowy's okay with it.

Edited by psychout50

There are reasons why they aren't as powerful most likely. Probably because they haven't trained as much as Headmaster has, not to mention there are people who are likely JUST that talented. Or she could just simply be better at magic then them/have a better bloodline.

Edit: Damn it! That's the third time I've accidentally used her real name!

Edited by Snowy_One

They haven't lived as long/had enough formal training perhaps?

I cut wut u did thar with that last convo Phoenix. I have some issues with the bodyguard thing though, mainly Katie being part of the group in the first place. She would obviously be safer back at TISME. You could justify it if she could fight or heal or something, but bringing a civilian into deadly situations is a little mind boggling. Ah well, Hand Wave.

Half spirit does not make instant Bad Ass sage. Unless Snowy wants that. It also depends on their ability. The spirit blood probably just enhances their natural ability. Like minor Holy blood in FE 4 sorta.

RAAAARGH!!! Why are you so desperate to make them special people if they're just going to get canned?!

@ Cynthia

Thank you for understanding.

@ Snowy

BAHAHAAAAAAAAAH!!!

HER NAME IS (insert something funny here)! *sigh*

Hmm perhaps this^ is too harsh? I mean it was an honest third mistake :/

Edited by Phoenix

Plus the headmaster has been at TISME a long time. They've never set foot in the school.

Snowy, do you want the shadow movement thing? I think each spirit should have a different ability. Flight is a bit bland for all them to have it.

:mellow: Shadow movement makes them more Paper Mario-esque. (Now to recruit Shanice in like chapter 18)

@ Spirits

It's a dumb idea, but these three body counts just have to be special fro some reason so f*ck it. I'm still going to totally f*ck up whatever he's planning. In honor of Cuddles, who isn't here to help f*ck up this bad idea.

@ Irina's naked thing

Just keep in mind that she was raised by dudes. People she knows personally aren't a big bother so long as they are turned around XD

@ Other stuff

Now recruiting minions to help f*ck up the trio's first battle :awesome:

@ Sage

Yeah, spirit genitals.

Edited by Phoenix

*sigh* Yes you do have permission, but keep it limited.

And Katie breaking something wouldn't stop her much. She's not going to lie down and take it while the woman who killed her students is alive and well.

Snowy, do I have the shadow movement permission as well? It would help with a quick escape as well. (And to foil Phoenix's anti-plan plan.)

You can't foil it with mobility though. You're welcome to try but don't expect a good set up.

Tell you what Pheeny. The group will have a plot battle against the wolves, and the three will have a stated battle against the girls, deal?

The wolves won't stop attacking until the battle is over though.

Unless I think of how to stat the wolves.