Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Anyway, ANNOUNCEMENT that I probably should have made a fair bit earlier but oh well

I am going on vacation. I'm going to a cabin, in the mountains, for a week. Leaving tomorrow, arriving home next Sunday.

Ramifications: The cabin has wi-fi, so I will still appear online. However, I will not appear online as frequently because my cousins will be there and I damn well want to spend time with them. This will probably result in more of Balcerzak-like recap posts, maybe some PM'd conversations.

Have a wonderful vacation, Clockwork.

I am amused (but not surprised) that I have become so closely associated with the "Oh shit, so much has happened, here's me trying to catch-up," style posting.

I'm assuming you mean on her not the other way around (that would make little sense at this point). But yeah, Rein's kind of inactive. Tessa and Morgan talk casually, but Bal is busy and everyone seems to want to talk to Tessa all the time. Morgan can't really small talk with random group members very well.

Not enough Tessa to go around. Not enough Bal to go around. >_<

That said, I was going over what seemed to me to be a very good potential idea. Morgan might do well to prepare herself for a troubled teen asking her big sis for some advice.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Make the list Cynthia! :newyears:

It's a hard list to make, since possession of the honorary RP bitch tiara doesn't just require meaness. Kai is unpleasant, but he can't pull off snarky wit like Kanami can.

@ Bal Morgan is always prepared. She knows that your powers of retention are as wet as a warthog's backside. But thick as you are pay attention, her words are a matter of pride.

^Sorry about that, I cannot see "prepare" without thinking of the Lion King sometimes.

Edited by -Cynthia-

oh shit it got cancelled

...Kidding. Currently sitting in the car stealing wi-fi again; this time, it's outside the store that we just had to stop at because the world will end if my sister doesn't get her pointe shoes.

Lalala... hey, I should post a relevant thing while I've got the time.

Dammit! This was Phoenix's plan wasn't it?

To call Ivanko! Curses!

But there's no way he can make it in time. Maybe half way through the battle if he's quick, but otherwise....

Lol shoes. Shoes are for the weak.

...Okay, okay, I'll wear them. If I have to walk on gravel. Gravel's a bitch.

Nah, my sister's dance teacher was like OH MAN YOU SHOULD DO POINTE and so we stop on the way.

@Tier list: We got one, man.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

^Sorry about that, I cannot see "prepare" without thinking of the Lion King sometimes.

Not worries. Since that seemed an unusual complaint to have levied at me, I figured it was a reference and a quick trip down Google lane revealed the answer.

Also, now that I finally have caught up on the context of these pregnancy chats, I am now suitably amused. Somehow I can't imagine Arrin manning up to get the deed done until the RP is almost over, but if the two of them manage to wise-up to their emotions early, and then screw up, I guess I could deal with the consequences.

Okay, post-writey time now. Though, it's probably just mostly monologue, and then probably returning to the gate. I need to double-check again I didn't miss something vital.

Aiya is planning to convince the group to slow down for General Jackson,and a response from Ivanko.Morgan'll want to rush,but competent help is her weakness,especially since she doesn't really care if he dies,since no CW.

oh shit it got cancelled

...Kidding. Currently sitting in the car stealing wi-fi again; this time, it's outside the store that we just had to stop at because the world will end if my sister doesn't get her pointe shoes.

Lalala... hey, I should post a relevant thing while I've got the time.

Terrible sister?

Women and their shoes.

But anyone want a tier list?

See at least I only bring up the positive stereotypes.

*shoots Sage for the tier list suggestion*

Dammit! This was Phoenix's plan wasn't it?

To call Ivanko! Curses!

But there's no way he can make it in time. Maybe half way through the battle if he's quick, but otherwise....

... what the f*ck are you talking about?

*misses Cuddles*

@ Everybody

What response from Ivanko? What's this about?