Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

It's not just about stat battles even, situations where we get saved because big powerful NPC X swoops down to save us are lame.

These situations are hard to avoid if said NPC travels with us. Either they're inexplicably twiddling their thumbs or there's some usually pretty lame reason they can't fight. Or they God Mod.

@Pay Wouldn't Ivanko be payed per hour instead of per kill? Paying per kill makes little sense to me.

Edited by -Cynthia-

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Phoenix

......Is that innuendo?

Special wyvern killing arrows. Extra pointy to pierce wyvern hide. :awesome:

Plus I got vicious man-eating poisonous spiders as back up, fire traps so that only the flyers can get out, and pitfalls to trap horses and people during the fight.

@ Saved by NPCs

I agree, which is why I came up with the luggage issue. Lev will be stuck like this for a VERY long time since Shamus isn't here.

@ Ivanko's paypal account

Depends on the job really. If the job is specifically for killing individuals and not just protecting people(with killing being optional) then yes, if not, then it would probably fall into the per (insert time frame here).

@ Psychout

Not really innuendo. More of ...

Lev: ... (My spidey sense is tingling. There's an arrow coming!)

I hinted at this with the event where Katie tried to whack him and he commented on past girl friends.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Snowy

That line about the headmaster being good for love making at night damn near warmed my entire lap! It was funny as hell but don't do sh*t like that! You know how I feel. I've already got to sprite her at some point. I don't want any random warm fuzzy feelings XD

@ Cynthia and Kiryn

Don't look in that spoiler tag! I mean it! >_<

Phoenix is having impure thoughts about a cross dresser. Totally normal. :mellow:

There's really nothing left save a timeskip........

Of course Kai choses a fancy horse. :facepalm:

Someone join my mafia. :newyears: 4 more people needed. :newyears:

I hate MegaVideo. It won't let me keep watching Black Butler. :facepalm:

~~~~Random Thoughts!

In other news:

The Dani sprite is coming along okay, but I can't decide what base to use for the head. It's pissing me off cause that's all I have left to do. The head and hair. Nothing else. Grrrr. What's a twenty-two year old trigger happy girl supposed to look like? :/

*doesn't sprite on Saturdays so needs to finish today*

Edited by Phoenix

@ Psychout

Her body is already finished. I'm only looking for a head, and Ilyana's won't work because her head is at the wrong angle to begin with and the hairstyle is off. Plus isn't Dani supposed to be cute or something(Lev bait)? Not ill looking?

:facepalm:

EDIT:

Why is a horse that Viveka has straddled ridden so important? :/ (mentioned as "the horse Viveka had ridden" far too often to not have implications here XD )

Edited by Phoenix

Actually the wyverns are walking. At least Krin and Kiev are.

EDIT:

Info about wyverns:

They don't necessarily have to fly around, especially since the group isn't rushing the trip. Another thing to note is that a grounded wyvern is more effective on the defense(at least 50% more effective against short range attacks). Ulfhrahn for example is a hell of a lot more dangerous on the ground(Ether write this next part down somewhere). A bull wyvern with proper traction and footing can deliver a devastating tail swipe(strong enough to: break a general's shield-->then his chestplate-->then send him flying a few dozen feet with one 100% power swing).

Edited by Phoenix

It is the child of the corn barley! We must not allow him to railroad us! Destroy the child!

EDIT:

Anna's head will have to do but I'm still annoyed by the hair. Progress is around 90% ... I think.

Edited by Phoenix