• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Hey,without Ulfy,that Bull attack in the mountains would have likely been the end of us,y'know?Kiev and Ulfy would have had a dangerously high chance of losing to the female bull,and she would slice any party member in half.

And now we learn not only did CorruptButAdorable steal the horses bits, but she messed with the wyvern tack too.

You heard it hear first, folks. *catches up some more*

@ Female bull

Yeah she'd have realistically taken some people apart before going down. The male's a whole other can of worms, but we definitely wouldn't have had a happy ending. Escape? Yes, but with no casualties? ehhhh ...

@ Cynthia

Having a female character that thinks objectively more than half the time is fun :)

Edited by Phoenix

At home until Sunday. :D

So, uh, I'll just catch up now, but I won't be posting until later, due to going to the movies.

@Psych's face suggestions: *hangs Psych*

Edited by Snike

Ending basically changes to something like this:

One,or both,of Kiev and Ulfy are killed/badly wounded by the bull,they likely can't fly off,and in the groups retreat,are left behind.by the time they realize it,it's too late to save any wyverns left behind.

Aiya,who was hit by Hellsety,is unable to fight normally,and is likely the bull's first kill.

Eric and Esphyr need to be in close quarters to do anything.If either choose to attack,they die.

Archers are a likely target to be attacked,since they deal heavy damage,and don't come forward.Atleast one of Chase and Kelas die.

mages are nice and squishy.Several die.

Reika and Alf are killed for going near the nest,both die.

Irina finds Kiev likely hurt,and is likely killed by the distraction.

Iso likely starts torching shit,draws attention,and is killed.

Damian goes on a rampage when he sees Aiya cut in two.he releases Gae-Borg,and rushes at the bull.Injures it before dying,but is killed.

Tessa and Charlotte can't really defend themselves.Both die

Party is fucked,several CWs are lost,and Incubi and Succubi overpower the party in wierdtown.Game Over.

@ Morgan gripping Lev in anticipation for the takeoff

... ... ... I think the title speaks for itself :/ XD

@ Snowy-->Cynthia

I'm sure you'll do just fine, Cynthia :)

@ Snowy

Flat?

It's like I look at the post, I know what i have to do, and... I can't write it. It's kind of like playing D&D and having someone suddenly just lock up and stare at the board stupidly with no clue as to what to do.

SNIKE I F*CKING LOVE YOU MAN!!! You just linked me to a page that immediately solved a problem I'm having with the current part of my fanfic!! XD XD XD

@ Snowy

My stupified state may have just been cured :awesome:

*is starting to like tropes*