• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

The advice to eat various party members combined with the mention of demon dragons currently has Gornald in a state of confusion.

Waiting for Bal to post, if he is?

Edited by -Cynthia-

We should seriously consider tying Pary up and gagging him. That was quite possibly a two steps back kind of thing he did since the dragon is confused now. It should be obvious that the group isn't of one mind, but who's he going to listen to?

@ Psychout

You're missing the point:

What if the President was negotiating with some foreign leaders and some jackass American comes running into the room with a gun and starts spouting random crap? That's a political nightmare. Even if he doesn't shoot anyone the deal's probably off.

In this instance though Pary shot the foreigners and now wants them to shoot his colleagues. That's ridiculous.

Edited by Phoenix

Since I have no idea what Snowy has planned here, I think I'm just going to have him fly off in tears and possibly return later.

I lol'd for the wrong reasons XD

@ Psychout

Enjoy your fifteen posts of plot control, Psycho. After that noone will let you do anything remotely important.

Viveka is pissed for the following reasons: (FYI Dragons=/=Wyverns. To her, Wyverns=Wild animals. Dragons=Uber smart mythical beasts.)

#1 She finally saw a dragon and a young child(reminds her of Lars) to boot. It was attacked and chased off.

#2 Cess and Pary did it, then tried to justify it. He's just a child to her and should be treated kindly.

#3 Her threats didn't speed up the end of their aggression.

She's been in character the whole time and is officially perma-PO'd at them for the time being.

She should probably be more angry at Esphyr for grabbing the child and starting the whole issue in the first place.

Thanks for reminding me. I tend to focus on love and hatred of the opposite sex, which is why Irina hasn't been glaring at Esphyr in tiny posts.

@ Kai

What?