• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

When I approved, I didn't approve a horde of skeletons.

Oh. By the way. Did I mention half-spirits tend to have weaknessess to certain elements, like in the triangle? This is why HM could never be in a relationship with Ixion. It's also part of why I hesitated on approving our half-spirits. Darkness is weak to fire.

I won't blame you for ignoring it, seeing as HM's weakness results in bloodlust and I chose this as a surprise. But... You've got a ticked fire guy and you have three shadows. I expect to see their weaknesses represented in some way.

Kai, that's a no-no. No epic pwning groups of things more powerful than you while unconscious.

Let the conscious people handle this situation. The skeletons are dead, the spiders are dead via plot, so it's just Shanice/Megae vs. Marry/Verry.

To be fair, to knock out Helios psych only needed to do 2 damage and I think they autohit.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@Snowy I thought that was Spirit-wise? Otherwise she'd feel the same way towards Cess and Morgan, which she hasn't.

@Cynthia The girls will do something about Shanice. (♥)

Edited by psychout50

The girls are talking with him since they were sent to deal with the group. He's interfearing, but that will turn into them trying to recruit him to fight the party. >:)

@Phoenix ♥:wub:

@Sage She KO'd Berry, that doesn't mean she's unconcious. She escaped last time, now she's acting as tactician. And she was only KO'd if Clockwork activated Hawkeye.

Edited by psychout50

The girls are talking with him since they were sent to deal with the group. He's interfearing, but that will turn into them trying to recruit him to fight the party. >:)

Shanice is convinced that Helenos is the enemy. He's going to attack the group anyway, and the girls are a liability to him. His order of operations are a little off, but killing them would definitely beneficial to the anti-Helenos campaign.

Seriously what the f*ck is this?-->♥

Edited by Phoenix

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Why are you doing this to us? Why? Why didn't you ask Snowy for approval? What made you think this was a good idea? Why are they only after Iso, Arrin, and Helios?

Edited by Dark Sage

I approved them going after them... But when I approved, I figured it would be more of the three seperating/challenging the three away from the group since there was no mention of a army of skeletons (only something about a few skeletal wolves, which were neither hinted at being this powerful or anything like that. He didn't even say all that much about them).

Oh no. Not a deus ex machina to bring Damian back. Please god no.

Come back Cuddles!

And I asked him why he didn't put the skeleton and spider army for approval.

Edited by Dark Sage

@Phoenix I thought Snowy said he's working with Helenos. No matter, they're on the same team AKA against the party. It would hurt him to kill them.

I should kill Reika.

BUT TESSA MUST PAY. I need to finish off Arrin at the moment. Just 1-2 more battle posts, then attacking again.

(I need to know if Kelas activated Hawkeye though)

@Snowy Phoenix didn't want the three on three, so I did what I had to do via force. I like where it ended up though.

Edited by psychout50